♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Monday, September 28, 2009

quick post

My uncle passed away this morning. I'm glad he hung around for my dad to see him. Thanks for everyone's prayers.
Here are a few things I made this weekend.
I made this picture frame for my room using a coaster.
This is how the back looks.
Here are all the raks that I recieved.
The bag on the left is from Cami and the Other one is from Joni and it came with the Jamba Juice gift card.
These are from Cami. She went to Seattle and brought us back some goodies.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm deeply sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Your projects and cards are really nice. TFS :)

Alison said...

I am so sorry about you uncle. He will be with you always in your heart though. Your projects are wonderful. And how cool to see all of your RAKs!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jamee, I was sorry to hear of your uncles death, it must be so difficult and painful for you and your family at the moment. Im so glad to see that youve been spoilt with all those lovely RAKs I hope you enjoy using them, and good luck for your projects hope the exams go well. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

Jacilynn said...

yummy edward projects! super cute! ANd great raks!
x

Unknown said...

Jamee..I am really sorry about your uncle...Know I am thinking of you and your family!!

Your work...As always... is just totally stunnig and, as always, I LOVE seeing your RAK's and Twilight stuff...

Joy said...

love the RAKS...so much stuff! so sorry I missed out on the gathering. glad you all had fun. love your calendars...the coaster looks fun...gotta get me one of those bind it all thingees. sorry about your uncle...hope you are okay.

Jodi said...

Love all of your RAKs girl!! I am deeply sorry to hear about your Uncle Paul Jamee. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
Big Hugs
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Hi Jamee,
I am so sorry for the your loss dear. You are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
Your cards, projects and RAKs are beautiful! Awesome new clothes too!
Take care and good luck with all three of your upcoming test!
hugs
Risa:)