Congratulations to Dave Shoji, University of Hawaii Women's Volleyball caoch, on winning his 1000th match. He is only the 2nd women's volleyball coach in NCAA history to reach 1000.
I had a lot of fun making this card. My favorite holiday is Christmas, and my favorite Christmas images are snowmen. I added stickles to make the "snow" glisten. I also popped the snowman's hat up and added a red rhinestone to it.
Here's a very simple Halloween card. I stamped the pumpkin on orange paper with versa mark and cut him out. I also used versa mark to stamp the "trick or treat" in the background and then traced over parts of it with my glitter copic.
I had fun working with all these layers. I really like the thick sheer black ribbon, it adds a great touch to any type of card.
Here is the card that I made for this month's OCS. My partner this month was Krista at Klusive Creations (sorry, as you can tell, I dont feel like linking tonight :( hahahaha).
Here is what the inside of the card looks like.
All Things Twilight Expo at the New Food and Products show



11 comments:
our snowman card is so sweet;)
WOW Love your cards, the designs are fabulous!!!
xx
Oh jun,love all your cards.
Holy crap! I can not even believe all that Twilight stuff! I LOVE your cards.....
So nice cards! :)
My Goodness how do you sleep in that bedroom with all that Twilight stuff youve got there, mind you I suspect you sink into it. I love you cards they are stunning, and good luck with the results on your tests. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx
Love your cards, so pretty!
And all that Twilight stuff...OME!!!
so many cards...way to catch up! glad you had fun at the expo! you and your twilight stuff =) love the pics! have a good day!
Hello Jamee,
You certainly have been busy with your spare time. All of your cards are awesome, especially the Twilight card! I love it!
hugs
Risa:)
These are such awesome pics Jamee! So glad you were able to go the expo and see all the Twilight stuff! That would be nice to get together and talk about only Twilight things! Hope you are doing well!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hi Jamee,
Just dropping in to say hello to you! Hey....this is the week that we have all anticipated.... New Moon is so close yet still so far. lol I can't wait for Friday to arrive!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment