♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Friday, September 18, 2009

hey

I'm still here. I started school 2 weeks ago and I am super busy. I have class in the evenings Wed-Fri and a 5hr lab on Saturdays, and a class on Monday. I start clinicals on October 24th, 6am-12:30pm. I have a phamacology test on chapters 1-11 this Thursday. So here are just a random assortment of things.
My books for school.

I made this card for my aunty that lives in Texas. My dad took it with him when he went to visit her and her husband a few weeks ago.


This was the card that I made for my OCS.

I got this card from my OCS partner.

Here are a few New Moon calendars that I made.

59 more days.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jamee! So nice cards & projects :) You are super busy, I remember my days in College.
Have a nice week :)

Unknown said...

Oh boy, you are super busy, Jamee! But school is always good! Love the cards! All so awesome!

Erica said...

I feel your pain. School is kicking my butt right now! I should be doing homework right now! Great cards and good luck!

Risa said...

Hi Jamee,
Keep up the great work cause it will all pay off in the end! "School is cool"! :)
The card you made for your aunt is very pretty! Your image is the cutest!
Awesome RAKs as well and thanks for sharing!
hugs
Risa:)

Linda said...

Missed you on Saturday, but I'll see you this Sunday! And everything you're going through with school will definitely pay off big time when you're done! Crafting will always be here, as will I. BTW, "hey" is for horses. LOL! Love you sis!

Elena said...

OMG you sure are busy! Love your cards. TFS!

Jodi said...

Love all the stuff you received and made! Study hard girl!
I just can't wait for the movie!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nannieflash said...

Fantastic cards Jamee, and it looks as though you have lots of studying to do, I want to wish you all the very best in the future, Im sure you will succeed in everything you do, you certainly have plenty of talent. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Janis said...

Good luck with your test!!! Don't stress out. See yau soon. Take care.

Cyndi said...

very cute cards! love the calendar!