I recieved this card in the mail yesterday from Teri thanking me for surprising her on her birthday a few weeks ago. She drew the image herself.
Inside the card was this little Halloween stamp. We don't have much Halloween stamps because my mom doesn't care too much for the whole "devil thing" as she would call it, but I LOVE Halloween. I mean, I'm 21 and I still dress up and go trick or treating. I love making Halloween crafts.



11 comments:
girl, you are a post quickly! i'm still googling over my RAK! thanks for letting us invade your house again! it was fun!
BTW, what cards did you get in the swap?
Nice RAKs! And Teri's card is so cute.
Looks like another fun girl's day at your house!! All of those desserts made me drool! Glad you liked your card and stamp...
Looks like a great time was had by all. I'm liking the twilight stamps - what kind of stamps are they - rubber or clear? What are they mounted onto? Thinking I may have to get those!
What? That delicious peanut butter creation only had 109 calories? It was so delicious too.
Thanks for showing us your cute room & clothes. It was so much fun spending the day with friends. You totally inspired me to clean out my closet now.
Love my RAK. Thanks for being so thoughtful!
So awesome Jamee!! I can't to see the movie and of course to see all the stuff you have!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hi Jamee,
Your RAKs are awesome!!!! Glad to hear that you all had a great get together over the weekend and thanks for sharing!
hugs
Risa:)
I wish I was there to enjoy the fun! glad you gals had a blast feeding your faces! love the RAKs! such cute stuff! can't wait till the next one! I'm like your mom...not into the "devil" thing either...nothing good to celebrate on that day...as it's only to glorify evil...but in the fun of giving for the kiddies...I do something for Taelyn's class.
Hi Jamee, it looks as someone has also spoilt you to, lovely goodies and smashing RAKs. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx
Sorry I missed out on all the fun! Wowee, look at all your goodies! Thank you for mine! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment