♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

fun cards to make

Here are some cards that I made about a week and a half ago.

This is the first trishutter card I have ever made.

I used Photoshop to size the pictures, then printed them out on photo paper. I had so much fun making this card. From the time I started on Photoshop with the pictures, until I finished was a total of 3 1/2 hours. The way I ordered the pictures on the card kind of follow the storyline.


Here is the 2nd one that I made.


This is what it looks like when you open it. I think it came out super cute.
Here are the two cards side by side on my desk. I'm so proud of myself that I didn't mess up, especially since these are the first two trishutter cards that I've ever made!

I made a few more things this weekend and I'll post them in a few days.
Yesterday I had my orientation for level 1 clinicals. I start school in 2 weeks. You should see my stack of books for this semester. I'll post pictures of them on my next post.
Be sure to come back on Friday for a special announcement.

16 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Stunning Jamee, wow what fantastic cards so very professional, beautiful collouring and stunning images. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

They are just absolutely gorgeous Jamee...I especially love the New Moon one..What a truly talented lady you are....Xx

Janis said...

Great job on the tri-shutter cards Jamee! 3 1/2 hours on a card? You must be so patient. I can see the storyline on Linda's card. And, Kyoko must have loved all that purple on her card. Have a great week!

Velta said...

Oh My Goodness!!! Both cards are fabulous!!! The first one would kill my friend Kathy who is an "avid" fan of Edward/Rob. It almost made me faint...LOL! The second card is equally beautiful because you can see how much you put into it! TFS!!

Jacqueline said...

These are so amazing Jamee!! The time you spent on it was well worth it, the pictures look awesome for the New Moon card! Great work!

ellepaulette said...

What wonderful cards! I can't choose between them, Love Twilight but I also love Purple! Great job on both!

Unknown said...

Hi Jamee! Your cards are awesome. Great job. TFS I'm sure Linda and Kyoko will love them :)

Linda said...

Hi my sister! You know I love my card and its right on my desk where I can look at it everytime I craft! Thank you so much for creating this special card for me! Big hugs to you my girl! Love you!

P.S.: Hmm, what could that special announcement be ...

Elena said...

Your tri shutter cards are so adorable. You put so much time in them both. Well worth the time. Have a great day!

Jodi said...

These are sooo awesome!! Seeing these cards in person was just amazing!! You did a fabulous job on these Jamee!
Hey when can I post the stuff you made for me??
Hugs
Jodi =)

joni h said...

Great job on your tri-shutter cards! Love the Twilight one! Enjoy your last few days of freedom before hitting the books!

Ilissa said...

Such CUTE cards...The one of Edward OMG he's totally hot.Kyoko and Linda must love it!!

Joy said...

I'm so glad I got to see them IRL! they are super sweet tri-shutter cards! I know that the two will love them! you gals keep up the fantasy of Twilight or Edward or New Moon...love how you add it to your creations! have a great Thursday!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW. That is one AMAZING card. I really love it and your work is so spectacular! :o)

Kyoko said...

I LOVE MY CARD!!! Thank you so much Jamee for everything ... you are truly the daughter I don't have! LOVE YAH!

Risa said...

Both of your tri-shutter cards are GORGEOUS Jamee!
The details and layout are perfect! Super great job on both!
hugs
Risa:)