♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Monday, August 10, 2009

Finally

Don't forget to check out Pocket Edward's Hawaiian Adventures!
I've been putting off cleaning my closet for a long time now. I finally gave in last Thursday. I didn't go to bed until 2am, but I still wasn't done then. I spent most of Friday going through things too. I got rid of over half of the stuff I had in my room. The kids my mom watches all went home with bags of goodies. My mom and I went to Target and got some storage containers. After almost 14 hours of cleaning, here is the final result.

I also cleaned out my desk.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, gosh, the music startled me! hehe
Looks very organized to me, Jamee!

Risa said...

Fantastic job Jamee! We are doing a little cleaning around here too! It's funny how much stuff we accumulate over time.
Have a great day now!
hugs
Risa:)

Denise said...

Very clean! My kind of clean...LOL

Ilissa said...

So NEAT!! I see someone in the background on the desk..is that?? I so love Targets organnizing cubes.

Nannieflash said...

Well Jamee, I just wish my daughters wardrobes had looked as tidy as yours doesn, well done my love youve been a really busy girl. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx
Bet your mum is thrilled with the result.

Kyoko said...

Wow, you and Eddie did a FAB job of cleaning and organizing your room! I wish my boys would do the same...

Huggies,
Kyoko

Unknown said...

Great job! Have a nice day :)

Teri said...

Your room looked so spotless and organized BEFORE you cleaned! But I love the new organizers! Wish my room was this organized!!

Jodi said...

Great job cleaning girl! Always helps when pocket Edward is there! He does things pretty quick.=)
Hugs
Jodi =)