♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, August 6, 2009

birthday card

Check out the latest post on Pocket Edward's Hawaiian Adventures!

Here is a birthday card that I made for one of the kids my mom used to baby sit. I always do the birthday gift shopping for the kids, so I got her a bunch of Hello Kitty things with the same pink, black, and blue prints. I made the card to match.

I popped the "happy birthday" up, you can see it at this angle.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! TFS :)

joni h said...

cute! any excuse to shop is a good one! it must be fun shopping for kids!

Brenda said...

I like the color combo... and Hello Kitty too! I love shopping for kids, but I think I get a little carried away at times.

Teri said...

Aww, love this HK card, such happy colors! Great bday card!

Cheryl said...

So cute,love this Hello Kitty die cut!!!
xx

Alison said...

Gah! This card is super-fantastic! I have loved Hello Kitty since I was like 5! And that was a long time ago! It's an adorable card!

Jodi said...

Very cute HK card, and I love the colors you chose for her too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet Kittie!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww man look at the gorgoeus palm trees in the background of your pic! The card is adorable too, I'm sure she will love it!

Nannieflash said...

I think some little one is going to be absolutely surprised with such a lovely card. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Jules said...

Love your card - a perfect match for the present. I bet they will really love it.

Great colours too!

Love Jules xx

Tammi said...

Oh this is cute! Have a great weekend!

Risa said...

Hi Jamee,
Your HK card is so darn cute!!!! The color combo is awesome and your details are fab!
hugs
Risa:)

Kyoko said...

Love your HK card! The colors go really well together.

Linda said...

Hey Girl! Love your HK card - especially the colors you used! I also love your NM quote of the day ... thanks for stopping by today and dropping off the calendar! See you soon! xoxo, Linda

Unknown said...

super cute, Jamee! I love HK!

Islander Girl said...

Aww, this is so cute! You can never go wrong with Hello Kitty!

Anonymous said...

Jamee I have started a new challenge site and wanted you to visit it here is the link http://creativitywithatwist.blogspot.com/

I was hoping you may want to try out for the DT as I LOVE your work and think you would be a great addition. I know you usually do cards and that is fine. Just putting the idea out there. Love your hello kitty card. Have a great day.