♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thank you cards

I made this thank you card for Kyoko for the Edward stamp and Jamba Juice gift card that she gave me. I used the Edward stamp and made him sparkle with my glitter copic. I was impressed with my shading; I'm getting better with the copics.

This one I made for Linda for the Sexy Stars of Twilight magazine. Edward is popped up. I love how his hair came out n this one! I think the flowers on opposite corners turned out to be super cute.

Yes... he's SPARKLY!!!
This is what my desk looked like when I was half way done unpacking from my trip!!! Left to right: Edward card, Twilight magazine, Eclipse (black rectangle), Edward stamp, Edward lunchbox, Eclipse cover, Edward post it note holder, Team Edward backpack, and Twilight pillow case.

22 comments:

Cami said...

Jamee, your cards are so cute for Kyoko and Linda! Your coloring is excellent! Wow! Look at the loot you got from your trip to LV! The best thing, I think, is you have such a wonderful relationship with your Mom (and Dad, too!). You make a great Mom/Daughter team and share so much which is wonderful. I enjoy your updates on Edward/Eddie! You gals are a riot over him! Hugs, Cami.

Linda said...

Hey J! I loved your card! Then again, I love all your cards! Wow - your desk is awesome ... wish mine was that clean and covered with Edward! See you soon ...

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jamee, your cards are gorgeous, you really are getting very creative with them. I love your image hes fantastic. WEll done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Alison said...

Your cards look awesome! Isn't that little Edward fun to work with???

Erica said...

I love the card. Your coloring is beautiful. I love all the stuff on your desk. I completely understand. I have a drawer full of my Twilight stuff!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Super cute card Jamee! Love that new GF Edward stamp, just too cute! I like how you made him all sparkly! Can't wait to see you next week, wohoo!

Kyoko said...

OHHHH EDDIE... I LOVE YOU!!! Hey girlie, your cards came out really nice and your coloring is pretty awesome. Can't wait to see you next week!

Hugs,
Kyoko

Janis said...

What a clean desk. It's only been improved by all your Team Edward. Nice job on the coloring of his hair.

joni h said...

Love Edward!...oops, I mean Love your cards! Sounds like the trip was awesome! Can't beat good a shopping spree!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Ian cool hair!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! I wish my craft desk was that neat LOL!

Dawne said...

So nice the card you made of Edward! Looks just like him. Gosh I can't believe the craze on this dude...LOL! You got lotsa Twilight stuffs!!

Jodi said...

This is such a super duper cute cute card!! I love it and I know that Kyoko loves it too!! =)
I love all of your Edward stuff!! All I keep saying is that he is sooo HOT!! LOL!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

you Edward ladies are crazy!!! love how you all seem to share the same interest and then buy all and everything in sight for this twilight! glad you all have something in common! love the cards you made...the girls will be thrilled! TFS!

Jacilynn said...

Too cute! I thought of you when I saw this new stamp released. Super cute card! aNd I love Jamba too, I use to work at one in college.

Risa said...

Hi Jamee,
Both of your card are awesome! You did a terrific job coloring in Edward and I can see the gorgeous highlights...Great job!
Thanks for sharing the pics. of your desk, I only wish mine stayed that neat:)
hugs
Risa:)

Randi said...

Jamee, I love your Edward cards!! And, wow, that is a lot of cool Twilight product! Looks like you had a great trip!

Teri said...

Love the cards you made for Kyoko and Linda! They will love the cards!! Your coloring is awesome! I loved looking in your card stash the other day. I'm so jealous that I don't have any card stash for myself. Love your new room set up too, thanks for the tour! xo, Teri

Velta said...

OMG!!! You really ARE an Edward fan!!! First of all you did an excellent job on these cards and I love sparkly too...wonder why??? The pictures to the right that you have of Edward make me want to melt...They are the best. I have a friend at work that keeps me completely updated on "anything" Edward....She knows all the blogs to go to...TFS

Anonymous said...

OMG Girl I love that stamp. Your Twilight work is amazing!!! You know there is suppose to be another new moon trailer on the 14th of august

Steph said...

Great card!!!

Tammi said...

A cute card, his hair is perfect, lol! Love all your fun goodies!