♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Raks and July OCS

When I got back from Vegas I had a few things in the mail. It was like Christmas, haha!!!
This first one is from Linda. She had asked me prior to my trip if I would like the Sexy Stars of Twilight magazine, so of course I said yes! I tried to pay her for it, but she said "no!" (Look Linda! The color of this font is the same color as his eyes!)


I had an envelope from Kyoko. I opened it up and it was a belated birthday card!!! My birthday was months ago, haha!!!

Inside the card was the new Edward stamp and a Jamba Juice gift card!
Here is the card that I made for my July OCS. Jenny was my partner so I made the card in her favorite colors- pink and brown.

12 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jamee, youve been a busy girl since youve been back, what lovely things youve collected and created. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx just wanted to let you know that Ive left you something on my blogspot.

Eve said...

I just LOVE RAK's! Thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

I've always wondered what I could use the little envelope die for. Now I know that I can stick a gift card in it. Thanks for the idea!

Jodi said...

What Awesome RAKs!! I know you loved them all when you first saw it! =)
I'm hooked...I am sure that mom told you right? There are parts that can be scary so you and mom are not alone! LOL!
Ahh, Edward is HOT!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Joy said...

I love the card you made all in pink and brown and that ketto stamp! you did a great job! love your RAKs! I am missing out from all the goodies between you, Linda, Kyoko and your mom! I want in! lol! TFS and have a great weekend!

Elena said...

Love your RAK and your pink and brown card! Love PINK! Have a great weekend!

Teri said...

Great raks for a great girl! Lucky you and Linda share the same "love" -haha! your card is so cute! Jenny will love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked Sweet!!!

Kyoko said...

I'm so glad you like the Eddie stamp ... better late than never huh! LOL!

I'm sure that the mag with Eddie that Linda gave you will have lots of wear & tear..

Big Hugs,
Kyoko

Anonymous said...

rd and happy belated b-day, Ha Ha! The new stamp looks cute, can't wait to see what you make with it!

Nannieflash said...

Heres a blog you will love, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

http://readtwilightwithme.blogspot.com/

Risa said...

Wow...your RAKs are awesome Jamee, what a treat!
Your OCS card is so pretty! I love your image and pink is always great!
hugs
Risa:)