♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Friday, July 24, 2009

i'm still here

I have a lot of things to post, but I haven't been able to take pictures of them yet. I always take pictures of my creations out by the pool because the lighting from the sun is the best, but it's been looking more like Forks than Kaneohe. Hopefully the sun will be out enough tomorrow so I can finally post them.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looking forward to seeing your creations.Have a great weekend!!!
xx

Tammi said...

Oh, I think I see Edward in there! ;) Enjoy your weekend!

Kyoko said...

Wow, look at that rain! Why don't you send some my way ... it's SOOOO HOT in Village Park! CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY! YIPEE!

Unknown said...

.....Ah hello...When were in Australia and why didn't you visit?...That's all I have been looking at for two weeks Jamee...Hope the sun comes out soon...Xx

Cami said...

Cute card for Kyoko! She will love it. Well, I can imagine your heart skipping a beat when you saw the Volvo! Enjoy your weekend Jamee, and I can't wait to see your creations! Cami

Eve said...

This looks like Washington weather!

Jodi said...

This is so awesome! Sure looks like Forks!
Hugs
Jodi =)