Here is the rak I gave to Linda. She loves Edward just as much as me, haha. For the bag topper I used the stamp "Vampires rule werewolfs drool" from Artful Inkables Fictionally Inspired stamp set. I got the bag at Hot Topic.

This is what I gave to Kyoko. Her favorite color is purple. When I saw it I knew I had to get it for her!

Here are some raks that I recieved. The one on the left is from Nicky. She put chocolate candy in it. The one on the right is from Jenny. She made chex mix and used her Cricut to make the Hello Kitty cutout.

This is my rak from Kyoko. She made an acordian folder and inside it was stamped images, dew drops, and rhinestones!!!

And here is my rak from Linda. Since she knows that I will be going to Vegas this week and I am finally 21, she put $21 in the car for me for good luck!!!
She made me a post-it note holder in pink with Edward!!! It matches perfectly in my room on my desk!!! In the little box were Twilight keychains pins. Linda knows that I love keychains so she got me 2 Twilight keychains- one with the Cullen crest and the other with Edward and Bella on it. I've been wanting to get a few Twilight pins so when I saw them I was so happy!!!

Thank you everybody for the raks!!!
Since I am leaving for Las Vegas today, I have scheduled a post with the cards that I made on Sunday to be published this coming Sunday. So come back in 3 days to check them out!!! I also have a special post for next Tuesday 7/7. I have already decided, if I win lots of money, I am taking a trip to Forks, Washington and La Push and will take Linda with me, hahaha... if only I had a greater chance at winning that kind of money!!! Wish me luck :)



14 comments:
Hi Jaime! WOW you gave out some incredible RAKs and received some good ones too! Sounded like you ladies have a great time together =) Have a safe and fun time in Vegas and WIN WIN WIN!!! Take Care!
Good luck in Vegas Jamee!....Do you know I have never said that before!!! Anyway, hope you win lots of money and you get to go to Forks!! Xx
So nice RAK's!
Have a great time in Vegas!
Good luck and win! :)
such sweet friends! love the RAKS and what you gave to the girls too! saw that bag and went out to buy it! we love purple and pochacco! me and my daughter that is! her favorite is pink, but she loves that dog! TFS! have fun in VEGAS!!!
CHA CHING CHING CHING ... I can hear the machines going just waiting for you to get all their MONEY! Have fun girl and I LOVE MY POCHACO BAG!
Your gifts to Linda are awesome Jamee! I also love the RAKs you received from your friends.
Have a great time in Vegas and win lots of money!
hugs
Risa:)
You're welcome Jamee! But the accordian folder was from Kyoko! I know we look and act alike, but ... nah, she says you're welcome too! Be safe and take care of yourself while you're in LV! Win, win, win, so we can go to Forks & La Push Baby! See you when you get back ... love you (& my Edward bag)!
Oh wow, you guys find and make the cutest stuff...love all of it! I'm moving to Hawaii!! ;) Have fun in Vegas, we just went in March! :)
I'm drooling over you RAK's. So super cute! Love your new eye candy on your sidebar!
Hugs
Hi Jamee, I hope youve had a wonderful 21st birthday, not sure when it is, but I hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas, hope you do well. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx
I love the bag with Edward so hot! :)
Wow, you did well, you have some very thoughtful and kind friends.
Have a fantastic time in Vegas, I'll check in for your scheduled post.
Barbara
You always have such fabulous goodies posted!! It's always fun to visit your blog!
I am SOOO laughing out loud...about you and your passion for Edward! I love what I see on your blog...and friends I work with are mostly like me...Team Edward! But there are a few that are Team Jacob. Have a great time in Vegas and buy, buy, buy :)
Post a Comment