I got this Image from Kyoko. I had fun coloring her! I put the dew drops with the rounded part glued to the flower. I'm having fun with all this layering!

And of course I had to make a vampire! The baseballs are stickers that I put on cardstock and then cut out. They are also popped up. This is Jasper, so of course he is sparkling :) I colored him with copics and my favorite glitter copic.

We're going to drive to Arizona tomorrow and go to the Grand Canyon!!! The only states that I have been to are Texas, California, Nevada, and of course Hawaii (that's where I live that's why!). Maybe I'll run into Edward and Bella on their way to Pheonix to visit Renee... hahaha, yea right!!!
Don't forget to check back here on Tuesday for a special post :)



6 comments:
OMG, I thought you were back when I saw your post pop up ... TEASER!!! When are you guys coming home??? MISS YOU AND MOM SO MUCH ... I miss her mental emails! Come home already...
Hey J! Aren't you guys home already? I think the posts were late ... can't wait to hear about your adventures!
P.S.: Love the cards!
So cute! I love the sparkle!!!
Both of your cards are super cute Jamee! I've been popping in frequently but your post came through on reader today. Blogger must be acting up again....grrrrrr.
I can't wait to hear about your vacation...hurry back!
hugs
Risa:)
Great cards, Jamee! Don't you just love these images?!
LOVE the sparkling Jasper! What pen is that you are using? Gotta get me one! Cute cards! Hope you're enjoying your vacation!
Post a Comment