At this angle, you can see the words popped up. The bow adds a special touch and I'm sure Linda will have this card hanging up somewhere so she can stare at Edward all day long :)
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Oh Edward :)
Well, since I am in Vegas, I am not able to make my Twilight Tuesday challenge card just yet, I scheduled this post to share my Edward card that I made for my friend Linda. I made this when she was over and she had no idea that I was making it for her! So when she said that she liked that picture I couldn't help but smile, haha!!! I used my Fictionally Inspired stamp set for the "bite me," and it is popped up. I like this picture too, doesn't he look so adorable that you just want him to bite you??!!!



12 comments:
I bet Linda wants him to BITE HER! LOL! You and Linda crack me up about Eddie... Hope you are enjoying your vacation ... remember, be nice to Dad!
Ouch! Not so hard, Edward! Oops, did I just say that? Hahaha! Welcome back Sweetie! Hope you had a wonderful trip and I'll see you soon! Hugs, Linda
P.S.: Are we going to Forks?
Great card! I esp. love the gossamer ribbon you used!
Awesome card Jamee!
hugs
Risa:)
Beautiful... sigh... he's just so beautiful!
Beautiful card too ;)
Great job on that bow! TFS :*)
Can't wait to see what else you'll be sharing with us!
So nice card! :) Hope you are having a great time!
Linda will just love this card! I can see her drooling now! haha! Hope you are having a fun vacation!
Love all of your cards with Edward! He is a cutie. I know Linda will love this card and want him to bite her!! LOL!
Hugs
Jodi =)
So cute! The card and Edward, lol! Hope you are having a wonderful vacation!
OMG!! He's so HOT! I know Linda will love this card. Hope you had a great vacation! =) and Happy Belated Birthday.
LOL. When watching the movie, I kept thinking there was something pleasant in his mouth posture.?? I know it sounds weird, but true. Nice mouth. I agree
had a blast! Love the lunchbox but
I think I'm bit old for that and hubby would defanitly veto the twilight pillow case!
Post a Comment