OME Jamee!....It IS Christmas at your house...What a lucky girl you are! Xx
Hi Jamee! I'm glad you like the card I made. Sorry to give it so late. Thanks for a great time and for the lovely RAK, I really like the bag you made. I need to try this out and thanks for the yummy Mochi crunch. Can't wait for the next gathering.Jenny
Wow what fab goodies you have recieved. Have fun!
Wohoo got to love those raks! I gave Joy the book, so very soon, hehe!
Awesome RAKs girl!! We need to get together soon!HugsJodi =)
lovely RAKS! how did you make that glittered card? that is totally sweet! had a great time at your house! can't wait till we get together again! TFS!
Definitely Christmas in July, Jamee! Awesome RAKs!
And...it looks like Christmas too! Your RAKs are beautiful Jamee!hugsRisa:)
It was so much fun! Thanks for your great rak too!! Christmas in July is so appropriate!
Wasn't that FUN! You deserve all the RAKs for having to put up with all the "old ladies"! LOL!Huggies,Kyoko
You certainly deserve all the RAKs! See you soon ... love you!
Post a Comment
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
11 comments:
OME Jamee!....It IS Christmas at your house...What a lucky girl you are! Xx
Hi Jamee! I'm glad you like the card I made. Sorry to give it so late. Thanks for a great time and for the lovely RAK, I really like the bag you made. I need to try this out and thanks for the yummy Mochi crunch. Can't wait for the next gathering.
Jenny
Wow what fab goodies you have recieved. Have fun!
Wohoo got to love those raks! I gave Joy the book, so very soon, hehe!
Awesome RAKs girl!! We need to get together soon!
Hugs
Jodi =)
lovely RAKS! how did you make that glittered card? that is totally sweet! had a great time at your house! can't wait till we get together again! TFS!
Definitely Christmas in July, Jamee! Awesome RAKs!
And...it looks like Christmas too! Your RAKs are beautiful Jamee!
hugs
Risa:)
It was so much fun! Thanks for your great rak too!! Christmas in July is so appropriate!
Wasn't that FUN! You deserve all the RAKs for having to put up with all the "old ladies"! LOL!
Huggies,
Kyoko
You certainly deserve all the RAKs! See you soon ... love you!
Post a Comment