♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, July 30, 2009

TTIC #40: Blue

This week's challenge at Twilight Tuesday is Blue. I went through my printed paper and found this baby blue flower print. I used the "Forever Yours" stamp from my Fictionally Inspired stamp set and added rhinestones to the flowers.
I used my glitter copic and traced over various parts of the printed paper to make it sparkle.

Comment Portion: What’s your favorite color to wear and why? Are there any colors that you just hate wearing?
I like to wear blue, green, white, and purple. I like to wear blue because it's one of my favorite colors, and purple because it makees my green eyes (just like Edward before he was transformed) more vibrant and stand out more. I don't like to wear pink. It is my other favorite color, but it makes me feel like I'm wearing pajamas, haha!!!
I, along with Linda at Simple and Sassy Creations and Jodi at Inked Inspirations, are starting a new blog called Pocket Edward's Hawaiian Adventures. We got our inspiration from Lauren at Lauren's Bite. Please be sure to check it out :)

22 comments:

Joy said...

cute card...I am going to have to get that glitter copic. I love it! blue is a pretty color...very calming and soothing. TFS!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful!!! Love the paper, love the sparkle and the sentiment is perfect!! Beautiful bow too! Thanks for playing along with TTIC!!

Anonymous said...

cool card, my fave color is red;)

Unknown said...

So beautiful!
I have a blog award for you :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful!!!

Jacilynn said...

I love the blue and the sentiment. So super cute. I love it!!!!

Is there a pic of you somewhere? I'd like to see ya green eyes. bet they are gorgeous!
Hugs

Alison said...

This is really pretty! I love how you used the Copic to add a little more sparkle! Great card!

Eve said...

I love that stamp! Adorable card!

Kyoko said...

WOW, so pretty ... I LOVE THE BLUE!

I wear anything, but partial to red (hubby likes me in red).

Unknown said...

Oh Jamee this is so beautiful!!...The paper is just gorgeous! LOVE everything about it...Well done, thanks for playing...Xx

ellepaulette said...

What a beautiful card!! You did such a great job on this!! Perfection!!

joni h said...

I love the blue! The DP is great! Gonna go check out that site!

Tammi said...

This is lovely, I love blue and for some reason don't make many cards with it! Ok, I got stuck watching that photoshoot vid with Rob...I LOVE when he sings! :)

Brenda said...

I love the blue that you chose for your card. Great choice of flowers and adding the glitter too!

BTW: I have an award for you. Stop by my blog to pick it up...

http://sweetasagumdrop.blogspot.com

Ilissa said...

Great card, then again anything to do with edward is great!!beautiful cant wait for your next one.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty, the papers are gorgeous

Erica said...

Lovely. I love your take on blue! I wear a lot of purple because of the green eyes too. I get what you mean about the pink. My sororities colors were pink and white and had to wear them for 4 years, so now I tend to stay away from it.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love that baby blue paper and design.....so pretty!!!
xx

Michelle Alejandro said...

Really pretty card! Love your "Pocket Edward" blog, too funny! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and glad you got your book ;0), enjoy it!

Risa said...

Wow..I love that shade of blue...very pretty color and very pretty card!
hugs
Risa:)

Jodi said...

Jamee! Love this card, I have yet to start reading Breaking Dawn! LOL!
Very pretty card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Linda said...

Love this card, J! Blue never looked so lovely! xoxo, Linda