Here are the raks that I made. This one was for Jodi. She's the newest Twilighter. She is halfway through Eclipse.
I made her this bookmark using the Edward stamp from the Greeting Farm and the book cover combination stamp from my Into the Moonlight set from Artful Inkables. I used my gold stardust Jelly Roll and drew designs on the black paper. I put two black card stocks together to make it stronger and stuck the ribbon between them as well.
Inside was mochi crunch, stamped images, and a cutout sticker image.
This bag was for Linda. Inside it was a music player.
It took me 4 hours to make this. I had to create my own measurements for it. The headphones are actually purple brads for her to use. Inside it was the Twilight soundtrack. She was so excited when she opened it!!!
Here is Kyoko's purse. Inside it was a cell phone (with a sheet of rhinestones), a pill container (with mini flowers), a wallet (with stamped images), and a tampon (a purple mechanical pencil). She got a kick out of the tampon. She had to hurry up and open it to make sure it really wasn't a tampon!!!

I recieved a lot of raks as well. I did not take pictures of everything yet, but here are the ones that I have gotten too. Hard to tell that people know what I like, haha!!! This first one is from Kyoko, it's a Edward puzzle. My mom, dad, and I are going to put it together tomorrow night. It's 1000 pieces, so we have our work cut out for us!
I recieved a lot of raks as well. I did not take pictures of everything yet, but here are the ones that I have gotten too. Hard to tell that people know what I like, haha!!! This first one is from Kyoko, it's a Edward puzzle. My mom, dad, and I are going to put it together tomorrow night. It's 1000 pieces, so we have our work cut out for us!
These next few things are from Linda. She and Kyoko are crazy. I got a super belated birthday gift from Kyoko a few weeks ago, then today Linda comes and says this is a belated birthday gift!!! She got me this Team Edward shirt and said that I have to wear this when we go to see New Moon.
She also got me this magazine that is cover-to-cover New Moon.
She also got me this blanket. It matches my pillow case that I got when I was in Vegas. My cousin will be turning 15 this Saturday and she invited me to her slumber party with 6 other teenagers. So, I'm going to act like a teenager myself and take my Twilight blanket and pillow to sleep with, and pack my clothes in my Team Edward backpack!!!
I'll post the other raks in a few days!!!




21 comments:
You spoiled brat!!
WOW! Great stuff! LOVE the bookmark and all your other Twilight goodies! Happy belated birthday!
I love spoiling you, my little vamp sister! I'm glad you liked the blanket - I didn't know you bought the pillowcase in LV! Maybe you told me, but I'm old so I forgot! Heehee! Thanks so much for my "CD player" and the music (and all the other goodies) - I LOVE IT ALL! Big hugs, Linda
Nice RAKs Jamee! Sounds like you ladies had a lot of fun today =) Your bookmarker for Jodi is so CUTE! I'm sure she's gonna love it! And the RAKs you made for the others are so creative too. Nice work! I know the gals will love what you made for them as you love you Edward goodies too. Good luck with your puzzle tomorrow!
yep, I agree with mom =0) totally, totally spoiled (lol). You did fabulous on ALL those RAKS. What a blessing to all the sisters. You spoiled them as well. Looks like lots of fun, you all had.
Sounds like you girls had a lot of fun! Awesome creations and wonderful RAKS, Jamee!
Wow.....both your creations and gifts are awesome Jamee! What a fun group and I already know you all had a great time together. Your creations are super cute and your Twilight (New Moon) gifts are fab! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)
Thanks for the lovely RAK. Great stuff you receive.Lucky you!I really like the bookmark you made for Jodi. I'm sure she loves it. Thanks for a great time.
Jenny
Jamee ~ You SOOO make me laugh...I told my friend at work about you and your obsession...Now I am going to have to show her your blog...she will not believe that there is another robsessed fan like we are!!! So glad you had such a good time...love all that I see here !!
Wowza, great stuff! Thanks again for having all of us crazy girls there!
You made such cute RAKS and even took the time to personalize it according to what everyone likes...sweet!
Love that bookmark, don't you envy someone who hasn't finished the books yet?
Great stuff , lucky you!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your RAK for me! You created some AWESOME stuff girlie! I'm glad you like the puzzle ... ENJOY!
PS: Thanks for having us nutsos over yesterday!
OMG! I love all of your RAKs!! These are soooo awesome! I must tell you again, that I just LOVE my bookmark and images, and the case you put it all in!!
It was such a fun day, full of Edward!! =) Thanks so much Jamee!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
What a fun get together! super cute RAK's. You might be the biggest twilight fan I know...no you are the biggest fan. LOL. Love that bookmark
great Edward gifts! if I was in love with him too I would want all of that...lol! hope you enjoyed your goodies! I did mine! thanks for the fun!
Oh my goodness girl your Twilight stuff rocks!!! Do you sell any of the Twilight stuff you make? I love it you are so talanted!!!! To bad NM is soooooo far away!
OMG I luv your blog!! I luv all your Twilight stuff!!! Your bookmark creation is sooo cute!! I want the Edward bedding. I luv Edward!!! I'm now a follower of your fab blog.
xoxo,
Lori
OMG!!Like your such a lucky gal...funny, everything you got reminds me of my bday dinner with my girl-friends. Anything and everything EDWARD!! I even got a candle light dinner with a stand in EDWARD. I totally love all creations. TFS!!
Wowza girl!!! I think you have the most Twilight/Edward stuff of anyone! It's so fun seeing all the neat things you have...a puzzle, fun! Love all the cute things you made and you've gotten some amazing RAKs! Cute how your taking your Edward bedding to your cousin's slumber party!!
Post a Comment