♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

card swap

I finished my card for Teri's card swap but I havent uploaded the picture yet. I'll post it later. I'm now going to book 3 in the Twilight series. Unlike what I hear from everybody, I think New Moon is better than the first. Its still way different from my usual books but its good. I wouldnt say I'm crazily obbsessed over it like my cousin is.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Jamee ~ can't wait to see you creation for the OCS! I still have to finish mine. Shhh! I'm glad you're reading the series. Unlike you, I AM CRAZILY OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT!!! I know, grow up and act my age, right? LOL! xoxo, Linda

Kyoko said...

Oh noooo, another Eddie fan!!! LOL! Can't wait to see your card girlie!

Cheryl said...

Such a sweet card,your design and colours are fabulous!!! Thankyou for your lovely comment!
xx