♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Monday, May 11, 2009

award #2

I finished reading Twilight today. Not the type of book that I'm used to, but it was ok. My cousin is obbsessed with Twilight and it took her 4 months to finish reading it. It only took me 7 1/2 hours. Anyway, I got my second award!!! Thank you to both Kyoko and Berenice for giving me this award!

Here's rules for the Award:
1) link back to the person who gave it to you
2) put the picture/award on your blog
3) you can nominate anyone and as many as you choose
4) leave a fact that no one knows about you
5) leave a comment on the blog that gave you this award


One fact- I love astronomy and meteorology. I love star gazing and tracking weather.

I'm passing this award to:
Enjoli- Stamping Under the Sun
Lorna- Stickernut Stamps
Jodi- Inked Inspirations
Teri- Big Ideas From a Little Girl
Michelle- Mushi's Creative Inspirations

5 comments:

Kyoko said...

YOU GO GIRL! Well deserved award! Can you believe Danny was eliminated last night on AI? GO ADAM!!

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations Jamee, Well done my love, love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Jodi said...

Congrats Jamee!! You deserve this award! Thank you for passing this to me. =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Congratulations on your award Jamee, you are very deserving of it!
I guess this means that you aren't a complete fan of the Twilight novels. *lol* I have only read the first two books and I'm such a fan. I can't tell you how many times I've watched the movie already!
hugs
Risa:)

Jodi said...

Hi Jamee, congratulations on your award! you are so deserving of it!! Thank you for passing this onto me too, how very sweet of you!!
Hugs
Jodi =)