♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, May 21, 2009

card swap

Yay, Kris Allen won American Idol!! I didn't know who I wanted to win, I like both Adam Lambert and Kris, but I think that it worked out perfect. Adam is more of the theatrical/broadway type of singer and being contracted with Idol for a year wouldn't help him to do what he wants.
Check out my new music player on the right. It works just like an ipod touch!
Here is the card that I made for the card swap. I made a super cute card yesterday, but I'll post it tomorrow after the person that I made it for gets it. So make sure you come and check it out tomorrow.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Very Sweet card, I love the coloring!

Kyoko said...

Hey Jamee girl! Wow, I'm impressed with your coloring scheme! Man, you and your Mom make some super nice cards! Take Care!

I know what you mean about Adam, but I REALLY LIKE him so I hope he will keep on the path of singing.

Teri said...

What a pretty card Jamee! Your crafty side is really coming out! TFS! teri

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jamee, its lovely to see you back again in blogland, I love your image youve created a gorgeous card. WEll done love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Jodi said...

Very cute card Jamee! So sweet!! =)
Hugs
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Your card is super cute Jamee! Super great job and thanks for sharing!
I was rooting for Adam also. Although he didn't win, I'm 100% sure that he will do fine in the entertainment industry.
Have a great weekend!
hugs
Risa:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling, super coloring. Hugs Cindy xxoo