
Here is another birthday card. I made this one a while ago for a friend that plays baseball. He uses a blue glove so thats why I stamped the glove in blue. It is also popped up.
This is me and my cousin at the last UH mens basketball home game last night. The officiating sucked... like always. They can never get a home game called fairly. The other pic is of me and my friend Rod after the game.



4 comments:
cute cards...I'm sure the people receiving it will love it! cute pictures too!
Wow...both of your cards are very pretty! The flower card is my fav..its adorable!
So sorry to hear that your cousins son has a earache in both ears....yikes...that has to be very uncomfortable. I sure hope the little guy feels better soon:)4hugs
Risa:)
Your cards are just adorable!!!
Thank you so much for your comments! Your mom's work is amazing too! I've been to your blog before, you had the really cute Halloween costume=0) That is so awesome that you are already creative, it hit me later in life, I wish I had had it at your age! You and your mom use your copics and keep making your awesome cards, only if it doesn't get in the way with your school work! =0) Hugs
Post a Comment