♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Sunday, March 15, 2009

spring cleaning, and an easter kitty

Like what I did to my page??
my mommy has blog candy!!! go and leave her a comment and maybe you'll win!
My mom and I went to Js knicknacks yesterday and we made these Hello Kitty covered candy boxes.

We went to target and I found pink baskets for my room. I went kinda crazy like my mom did last night and I cleaned out my desk and organized everything with the baskets I got.
My printer used to be on the bottom shelf. I switched them around because the shelf that the printer is on now can slide out. On Friday I slid it out and the basket I had on it fell over behind my printer on the 1st shelf. Now I dont have to worry about anything falling off of it!!

Under my desk...


I put my PS2 and and controllers in that basket on the top shelf. I also put my DVDs on the shelfs that are on the side of the stand so I could fit my One Tree Hill seasons 1-5 DVD sets next to my PS2 games instead of them being lined up on the sides where you see the CD slots.


Now my lotions are in this basket instead of all lined up where they were completly visible.
***Check out the awesome blog candy at Polly's card heaven!! She will draw the winner on March 27th.

13 comments:

Denise said...

Very nice & organized. Now if I can just finish my craft area.

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful job with your organized area. Like Denise said wish I could get my area organized.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi hunny, your room is looking lovely and organized, those baskets are great aren't they? its nice to get yourself organized, i always try organizing myself, but i still can never find anything! Will come back and visit you again soon. Have a great evening, hugs LInda x

pescbrico said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Jodi said...

Jamee, so glad to see you had a chance to organize your room and I must say, you have a very pretty blog and background!! Great job with all the new things going on!
Hope to see you and mom soon!
Big Hugs,
Jodi =)

Deb said...

Love your adorable Hello Kitty! Those pink baskets are fabulous, wish I could find some here!
Have a great evening, hugs Debx

Rleen said...

Jamee, I love the Hello Kitty candy cover so adorable!

Your room look so neat and organized. I love the pink basket too. You did a fabulous.

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Arlene

Deb Neerman said...

Very inspiring! Can you come to my house and organize my craft stuff too?!?

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly cute...great job!

Alex said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Jamee!! Good luck with your organizing, looks like you are doing a fabulous job so far! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute.

Tonniece said...

great organizing Jamee.
Thanks for dropping by my blog, it's great to meat you.

Teri said...

Jamee, love what you did to your blog. I especially love the beach banner, beautiful beach!! Great organization in your room!! I'm jealous!