♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, February 19, 2009

MiCkEy MoUsE 8O

I finally started scrapbooking my Disneyland pictures from Spring Break last year. Here is the first page... I used the cuttlebug to make the Mickey faces on the left. The faces are embossed on them. The red ones are popped up, and the black one i turned into Minnie by adding the bow. I used a sticker that says "Disney Memories" in the middle of the page. On the top right hand corner are mine and my cousin's passes for the park. They are in a clear pouch with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto on it. It took me quite some time to finally decide on how I would put this page together. I have been collecting things for this scrapbook for the past year, I have so much stuff to choose from.
(Click the picture to see it closer)

4 comments:

Joy said...

aren't disney stuff the most fun! I love doing scrapbook layouts for my disney pictures! you did a sweet job on yours! looks like everyone had a blast!!!

Corie said...

This is absolutely FANTASTIC

Paula said...

This is so cute great colour's. Thankyou for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
Paula xxxx

Cheryl said...

Such a cute Disney page!