♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Friday, January 30, 2009

:)

I got something in the mail today!!! I love getting mail!!! Thank you Teri (Big Ideas From A Little Girl) for the stamps, I love cupcake stamps!!! They will come in handy when I scrapbook the pictures from my 21st birthday! OMG, I'm getting so old!! hahaha!!!




7 comments:

Joy said...

too cute your stamps! I'm so glad that it's getting warmer...aren't you? but at night it was great to cuddle under the blankets =) can't see what you create with those cute cupcakes! have a good superbowl weekend!

Unknown said...

So nice stamps! I love cupcakes too!

Denise said...

Nice RAK, Teri is so sweet!

Corie said...

Teri is so sweet -- isn't she. Cute stamps, can't wait to see what you create with them

Jodi said...

Hi Jamee!! Teri sent you an awesome RAK!! You can never go wrong with cupcakes! =)
Hugs,Jodi =)

Teri said...

Hey Jamee...glad you like them cupcakes! Can't wait to see what you create!

Rina said...

Wow weeeeeeee...love your new toys! Can't wait to see what you will do with them.