Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios.

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thank You!

Hello, everyone. I will be back to crafting as soon as the semester is over. Thanks for all the sweet and encouraging words this past week in regards to school, they have meant a lot to me and I am seeing that extra boost of confidence reflected in my schoolwork. I really appreciate it.
With the holidays fast approaching, now is the time to remember the true meaning of Christmas and what Jesus did for us. I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed holiday season.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Precious Moment! They are so adorable!!!
Glad you are back, Jamee! Can't wait to see your creations once you get a break from school!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jamee, what a gorgeous image I love those little ones, its lovely having you back, Ive been having problems accessing your mums blog, not sure why. Give her my love, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Risa said...

Hi Jamee,
Have a beautiful holiday and I can't wait to see your new creations!
hugs
Risa:)

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Welcome back sweetie! I can't wait to see your creations!

xoxo,
Lori

Cyndi said...

thanks for your sweet comment! good luck with school! take care!

Jacilynn said...

Bet it'll be nice to have semester tests over with! I remember those days. Hope you are well!

Denise said...

Very proud of you my Lovebug!