♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Let it snow

Here are a few Christmas cards that I made a few weeks ago. The 12 that I made went in 5 minutes. I'll pot the rest up this weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your fun snowmen!!

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, great images and lovely colour combos.
Happy Christmas

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jamee, I hope you had a wonderful Xmas, your cards are gorgeous, I love them. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Cyndi said...

Love those cards! the snowman is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope that you will come back again. Yours is awesome. I also see that we have a lot in common. I am going to follow.
Hugs~
Andrea