♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

TTIC #41: The Love Triangle

This week's Twilight Tuesday challenge is The Love Triangle between Edward, Bella, and Jacob. I'm not quite done with my project, but you can get the overall picture. To me, the love triangle begins with New Moon, and what better way to get even more excited for the release of the movie than a New Moon countdown calendar! I am using a clear acrylic frame as my base and using the Edward Greeting Farm stamp, and the wolf stamp from my Into the Moonlight stamp set. I used Photoshop to create the countdown. Each piece has the day's date, how many days until the release of the movie, and a quote from the book. This layout isn't final, I'm still playing around with it.

Comment Portion- What do you feel were some of the down falls of this love triangle? What do you feel were some of the high points?

I'm on Team Edward all the way, so being that Bella and Edward end up together, I don't see any down falls :). To me, one of the highest points is when Edward tries his best to be the better man in Eclipse. When he showed Jacob that he wouldn't stand in the way if Bella wanted to leave him, that she could do as she pleased, showed that Edward truly cared about her, unlike Jacob. Jake hurt his chances of winning over Bella's heart because he was so pushy and persistent. Who wants a stinky, desperate werewolf? :)

Also, thank you everybody who has given me a blog award. I have about 7 of them out there right now!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice project! :)

Janis said...

Yay, team Edward!!! Love the card with the wolf and Edward...the love triangle...

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card,just love these images!!!
xx

Jacqueline said...

This is amazing!! How creative are you!?? I totally agree, Edward all the way! I really love how you used all the great stamps! I am counting down with ya! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along!

Ilissa said...

TEAM EDWARD!! I LOVE THE COUNTDOWN CALENDAR, I THINK I NEED ME ONE!! THANKS FOR THE IDEA!! IF YOU DONT MIND ME TRYING ONE!!

Kyoko said...

FAB card Jamee! Love the layout and colors.

PS: Tell Eddie to stop STALKING ME!

Linda said...

Love it girl! You are one super talented vamp! You need to be on the TTIC Design Team!!! AND I love that you finally added your pic to your blog! Big hugs, Linda

P.S.: Edward Cullen was staring at Kyoko today.

Islander Girl said...

ugh, I just typed up a whole two paragraphs and blogger lost it! UGH!!!!!

OK, what I wrote earlier was, I agree with you, I'm on Team Edward! No low points btwn the love of Bella and Edward! So can't wait for New Moon to come out!!!

Love the card and you definitely captured the love triangle theme!

Have you seen or do you have the Twilight Board Game? I just picked up two at Target today. One for me and the other for my GOD daughter.

Unknown said...

Cute card, Jamee! Nice to see your pic on your blog! Sorry, I am not much of a Twilight fan.
He is one CUTE dude!

joni h said...

Team Edward! nuff said...KWIM?!
Great project!

Unknown said...

Well hello miss Jamee aren't you just a wonderfully talented lady...Beautiful work honey...I love it! Thanks for playing! Xx

Alison said...

Holy cow! What a totally awesome idea! It's so rad! I am in love with it. Do you realize how many people would want to buy that? What a fantastic idea! Thanks for playing along with us again this week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamee
great project, I love the colouring on your images.........I've just added to your blog awards, there's two on my blog for you hun.
Barbara

Eve said...

You did a great job with this Jamee! I love how you use both of those images together! Great job!

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jamee, your creation is really stunning. well done my love, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Erica said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along!

Jodi said...

Wowzaz!! This is very very creative and oh so cool!! Love this girl!! By the way I also love your new blog pic!! Awesome!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is too funny! Love it! Thank you for the "thank you" card, lol! It is so cute and I will be posting it after my blog candy. Glad you got the book and like it :0)!

Tammi said...

This is awesome, great idea! I'm def. team Edward, so if they could fast forward through New Moon to the Italy scenes, I'd be a happy girl! ;)

Risa said...

Your calendar is awesome Jamee! What a great idea capturing the love triangle...your idea is brilliant!
Are you a fan of True Blood on HBO? It is a great show...I'm soooooooo hooked on it!
hugs
Risa:)