Teri gave me this rak a week ago. Now I have 2 Greeting Farm stamps of my own, this one and the Edward stamp.
A few weeks ago I posted my unfinished New Moon countdown. I finished it last Friday. I made one for Linda and one for Janis. Each tab has the day's date, how many days until the movie comes out, and a quote from the book. The quotes go in order throughout the whole book. I love keeping track of quotes from good books, and New Moon had quite a lot.

I found these chocolate bars at Borders last week. I gave each of them one with their countdown calendars.

The number of papers needed for each day was too much for the clothes pin so I divided them up so they can add the stacks as the days go by.
The number of papers needed for each day was too much for the clothes pin so I divided them up so they can add the stacks as the days go by.
This is how I packaged them up.
I gave Jodi a Edward candy bar and some black and red ribbon. She is coming to our house this coming weekend and I'll have her countdown ready for her then. They take a while to make, especially cutting out each day. Good thing I already have them saved on Photoshop.



17 comments:
Hey my little vamp sis! You know I just LOVE my countdown calendar! Thank you so much for putting so much time, thought and energy into making such a wonderful gift that will last forever! LOVE YOU and see you soon!
your RAKs are awesome! so much LOVE put into them!
WOW,everything looks fantastic,they are going to love them!!!
xx
Love your cards and goodies!
What a great project Jamee! Love the callender and the stamp is so cute!
And where's mine??!! ...lol..Only kidding...They turned out perfect Jamee....You have such a wonderful talent..especially anything Twilight related..lol! Xx
Hey Jamee, I lovvveee my countdown calendar. Can't stop looking at it. Thank you sooo much for your generous gift because I know how much time & creativity went into making it. It's going up right next to my computer so I'll always see it.
Hugs,
Janis
Hi Jamee, wow youve been a very busy girl, your RAKs are fantastic and your creations are stunning. I just wanted to thank you for visiting me and to tell you that Ive left you something on my blog, I do so hope you will accept it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
So nice projects! Great RAKs! :)
Hey Jamee Girl! You are so super creative with the countdown calendar! Wasn't Saturday FUN!!
Love & Huggies,
Kyoko
Hey girl! That was a fun day on Saturday and I love the candy of Edward and can't wait to get my countdown calendar!! You are such a sweetie!! See you soon Jamee!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
I LOVE that calendar, so fun! You all are so cute, love seeing what you get and make for each other...can't believe all the Twilight stuff you find! I was the same way with the movie Lord of the Rings, lol.
You ladies are really into something! Your RAKs are beyond awesome Jamee, TFS!!!
I'm loving your New Moon countdown calendar, what a super terrific idea! Great candy bars too....I hope they tastes as good as they look!
hugs
Risa:)
These countdown calendars are amazing....have you thought about selling them? Maybe over at etsy?
Your friends are so lucky to get one!
Awesome stuff Jamee! Love that Twilight goodies!
wow jamee, gotta love those countdown goodies. You are so much like mom, I tell ya. Always so generous and talented.
It was great seeing you on Saturday, that was a blast!
I love this calendar. Thank is so creative!!!! Fantastic!
Post a Comment