
This week's Twilight Tuesday challenge is Edward and Bella's honeymoon. My favorite part of their honeymoon is when Bella wakes up that first morning there and finds herself covered in feathers.
"Why am I covered in feathers?" I asked, confused.
He exhaled impatiently. "I bit a pillow. Or two..."
Breaking Dawn, pg. 89
For my card, I used the feather stamp from my Into the Moonlight stamp set, and the words from my Fictionally Inspired set. The paper that the feathers are stamped on is a rough, embossed type of paper. I added gold brads to each corner and used gold trimmed, shear cream ribbon for the bow.
I used my glitter copic and traced over random feathers to add some sparkle.
Comment portion-Tell us about your honeymoon (no personal details please!). Did you go somewhere or see something special? Or did you just hide out from the world and enjoy being with your new spouse?If you haven’t been on a honeymoon, that is ok! What is your dream honeymoon?
Well, being that I'm only 21, and I've never had a boyfriend, there is no honeymoon to talk about, haha!! I'm not too sure what my dream honeymoon would be. I already live in Hawaii, so that's kind of out of the question. I've already been to Vegas numerous times. I honestly don't know what my dream honeymoon would be. I'll know when the time comes :)



18 comments:
I swear girl...you have a real thing for this guy...I do also, although I am old enough to be his mom. I have a friend at work and we just kinda keep it a secret, for feat that someone will think we are sickos...can't help it...love your card!@!!
Love your pictures, and love your card.
Awesome card! Don't you just love those stamps!!
Love your card. Ha-ha. I got the feathers part. Sorry, not married so no honeymoon.
I am loving this stamp! It's just too cute and sooo romantic at the same time ;)
Great job!!!
Cute card, Jamee! You actually got a feather stamp??!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures! That's a really good picture of you, your mom and marisa. I also love looking at all those license plates. Very interesting.
Love it girl! But you already knew that! You need to be on the DT for the TTIC - I nominate you! Hugs, Linda
P.S.: You and I both know what kind of honeymoon you want to have ...
OMG Jamee!! You lucky girl!! I am so jealous. lol! I would have so much fun shopping with you. I ♥ Hollister and your bag too!! =) I'm happy you had a great time.
Hugs,
enjoli
Hi Jamee, thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my little lad, its a friend whos trying to raise money for cancer research, if you click on the top right hand button (on my sidebar) it will take you to the place where you can donate money, it need not be much but it will all help.
I love your picture, I bet youve got that blown up on your wall, and as a wallpaper on your computer. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx
Gorgeous card Jamee....Got to love those feathers....Fantastic job!! Xx
We went to hawaii! My 3rd visit (lucky you, getting to live there) We have a wonderful time!
Beautiful card!!! Love the feathers and ribbon! I love these sets!! Thanks for playing along!!
Your card is awesome! TFS :)
Honeymoon in Vegas, baby!...or was it Orlando, FL. hmmm, can't seem to recall...must've been one heck of a "feather" fight! Love the picture & the card AND the quote!
cute card...you gals who are so into twilight and that Edward guy! too funny! love how you had the perfect stamp to make this card. TFS!
OH EDDIE ... I bet you wanted to paste your face over Bellas!!! LOL! I love what you did with your card!
I was only 19 when I married my Honey so we were too poor to go on a super expensive honeymoon! We went to Maui and I remember drawing a huge hard and we wrote our names in the middle...
Your card is very cute Jamee! I love how your card relates to the story line. Very awesome pictures also!
hugs
Risa:)
Oh, this is so pretty! It's very elegant and honeymoon-like! And I ADORE that photo of the two of them - look at the way he's looking at her! He's so beautiful -- and your card is too. :)
Post a Comment