First of all, I didn't loose all my money in Vegas. I came home with only $50 less than I went up with, and I sure did do a lot of shopping! My mom and I met up with Marisa and went to Michaels and Jo Anns, two stores that we don't have here in Hawaii. She made my mom and I cute raks. Inside them were Bath & Body Works lotion and hand sanitizer.



I set the timer on my camera to go off, and got this picture on the first try!!!
I had fun at the Hollister at the Primm Mall on the Nevada/California boarder. The clothes are so cheap there! And yes, I LOVE Hollister :)

I got this Hollister jacket for $16! The shorts are Roxy. I got them for $10 at the Quicksilver outlet.

I was so tempted to get these Hollister shorts in every color that they had since they were only $18!

I love wearing Hollister's drawstring shorts around the house. They are so comfortable. Most of you know by now that my mom was sick with a stomach flu for most of our trip, so I got her the pink shorts. She was sleeping in the back of the car while her and my dad waited for me to do my shopping at a mall down the street from our hotel. She wanted to go clothes shopping on pur trip because and she cleaned out her closet before we left so I figured why not get her first pair of Hollister shorts... and pink is her favorite color.

I felt bad that my mom was sleeping in the back of the car so I rushed over to Hot Topic and grabbed the first things that caught my eye! I have been wanting the Twilight lunchbox for a long time now, and I finally found it!!! I also picked up one for Linda.

Yes, I know, I'm crazy, but who can resist?

Like I really needed to get this pillow case... haha!!!

My cousin talked me into getting these sun glasses. They were $10. I got the Bath & Body Works lip balm for 99 cents.

I really wanted this bag, but even with it on sale I didn't want to pay that much for it. I don't think that anyone should spend more than $40 on a bag, haha! My mom finally talked me into getting it. She said that I would regret not buying it and that since she would need my help with the kids she watches until she got her strength back from the flu she wouldn't mind paying for it. It was on sale for $200 cheaper than the original price.

If only I was as good at Blackjack like my dad...

We didn't make it to the Grand Canyon because of my mom getting sick, but my dad still took us to the Hoover Dam. I was so excited to finally stand in two places at once- Nevada and Arizona.

They are building a bridge as an extension of the highway. The road that goes over the dam will be mainly for tourists checking it out. That bridge is crazy high!

I can add Arizona to my list now! It was so windy, so for you Twilighters- "Hey Arizona, how you liking the WIND girl?" hahaha!!!

The water level is down but it makes for perfect scenery.

I set the timer on my camera to go off, and got this picture on the first try!!!
I had fun at the Hollister at the Primm Mall on the Nevada/California boarder. The clothes are so cheap there! And yes, I LOVE Hollister :)

I got this Hollister jacket for $16! The shorts are Roxy. I got them for $10 at the Quicksilver outlet.

I was so tempted to get these Hollister shorts in every color that they had since they were only $18!

I love wearing Hollister's drawstring shorts around the house. They are so comfortable. Most of you know by now that my mom was sick with a stomach flu for most of our trip, so I got her the pink shorts. She was sleeping in the back of the car while her and my dad waited for me to do my shopping at a mall down the street from our hotel. She wanted to go clothes shopping on pur trip because and she cleaned out her closet before we left so I figured why not get her first pair of Hollister shorts... and pink is her favorite color.

I felt bad that my mom was sleeping in the back of the car so I rushed over to Hot Topic and grabbed the first things that caught my eye! I have been wanting the Twilight lunchbox for a long time now, and I finally found it!!! I also picked up one for Linda.

Yes, I know, I'm crazy, but who can resist?
Like I really needed to get this pillow case... haha!!!
My cousin talked me into getting these sun glasses. They were $10. I got the Bath & Body Works lip balm for 99 cents.

I really wanted this bag, but even with it on sale I didn't want to pay that much for it. I don't think that anyone should spend more than $40 on a bag, haha! My mom finally talked me into getting it. She said that I would regret not buying it and that since she would need my help with the kids she watches until she got her strength back from the flu she wouldn't mind paying for it. It was on sale for $200 cheaper than the original price.
If only I was as good at Blackjack like my dad...
We didn't make it to the Grand Canyon because of my mom getting sick, but my dad still took us to the Hoover Dam. I was so excited to finally stand in two places at once- Nevada and Arizona.
They are building a bridge as an extension of the highway. The road that goes over the dam will be mainly for tourists checking it out. That bridge is crazy high!
I can add Arizona to my list now! It was so windy, so for you Twilighters- "Hey Arizona, how you liking the WIND girl?" hahaha!!!
The water level is down but it makes for perfect scenery.
We got to spend some time with my aunty, uncle, and cousin while we were in Vegas. This is my cousin's baby Isaiah. He is 1/4 Portugese, 1/2 Black, Filipino, Japanese, Hawaiian, Chinese, and Hawaiian!!! He will be turning two this Saturday. I hadn't seen him since he was 3 months old, but he became so attached me me while we were there. Now, my aunty asks him if he wants to go with me and he grabs his cup and one of the trucks I got him for his birthday and goes and stands at the door saying "Meme." He can't quite say "Jamee" yet.


I just had to do this. Cullen cars... Here is Carlisle's black Mercedes S55 AMG.

I never thought I would find a yellow Porsche, but I did. Its not the same model as Alice's, but close enough. Same with the red BMW convertible. Its not the same model as Rosalie's, but it looks almost the same.

And finally, what's going on vacation, when you live on an island, and not checking out every state license plate you can find? Mississippi, California, Utah, Ohio, New York, Louisiana, Colorado, Nebraska, Arizona, Virginia, Oklahoma, Tennesse, Florida, Nevada, and Washington.


Ok, sorry if I bored any of you. I will post a few raks in a few days. I'll start posting my creations again by Saturday. I just finished my Twilight Tuesday card for this week, so I'll get that up soon. I can't wait to see what you all made while I was away!!!
I just had to do this. Cullen cars... Here is Carlisle's black Mercedes S55 AMG.
I never thought I would find a yellow Porsche, but I did. Its not the same model as Alice's, but close enough. Same with the red BMW convertible. Its not the same model as Rosalie's, but it looks almost the same.

And finally, what's going on vacation, when you live on an island, and not checking out every state license plate you can find? Mississippi, California, Utah, Ohio, New York, Louisiana, Colorado, Nebraska, Arizona, Virginia, Oklahoma, Tennesse, Florida, Nevada, and Washington.

Ok, sorry if I bored any of you. I will post a few raks in a few days. I'll start posting my creations again by Saturday. I just finished my Twilight Tuesday card for this week, so I'll get that up soon. I can't wait to see what you all made while I was away!!!



18 comments:
Wow what fun you had!!!
So nice pictures! Thanks for sharing :) Love the bag!
That was the BEST post I have seen in a long time! And I know it took you a lot of time to put that together! Thanks for sharing!!!
LOVE those shorts!!!
Wow looks like you had a lot of fun!
Wow! You seem to have had an awesome time! And you onlycame back with $50 less than when you went?!? Fantastic! Glad you had a good time, but glad to see you're back too!
Oh Jamee...It looks like you had sooo much fun!!! I am so jealous!!! Love your shorts...Shorts are my most favourite thing in my wardrobe!! Your pictures are amazing...Thanks for showing them!! Xx
WOW...you did a lot of shopping! amazing at all the stuff you can get there yah! I bought a truck load of stuff too...but I had to make sure it fit in our suitcases. didn't want to pay for more than we had to. glad you had a great time in VEGAS! glad you got to meet Marisa too! great RAK! have a great week!
OMG...all things Edward...I am too much of a fan of him...Bella too...I hope they really get together..glad you had such a good time !
Wow! You managed all that great shopping and only came out $50 less, you must have won a ton of money & be a great shopper. Love the cute outfits. Great trip pictures & Twilight cars.
Looks like you had an awesome time!! What great shopping you did too!!
I just started reading the twilight saga, and finished the first book in 2 days and halfway through the second one. Edwards is so HOT!!
(Don't worry I won't steal him from you or Linda!)
Hugs
Jodi =)
Thank for sharing your pics Jamee Girl! WOW, look at all the clothes you bought, and so sweet get something for Mommy too! Nice picture of you guys with Marisa ... I bet she was super nice!
Oh nooo, another Eddie Fan ... Jodi has joined the madness ... OH EDDIE....
Wow sounds like you had a great trip, love all your goodies
Yay! Thanks for sharing your vacation with us! I'm sorry your Mom got sick though. At least she's finally feeling better and back to crafting again! We are definitely "Twi-Addicts" girl! Thanks for picking up my lunch box... Hugs & Love, Linda
Oh Jamee, my husband has enjoyed looking at your blog, he has been across the hoover dam and knows that scenery very well, he also love the car number plates, weve got a few here in the shed.
I see you did enjoy yourself while you were on holiday. Glad you did hope your poor mum is a lot better now. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx
Wow lots of fun goodies, looks like a great time! I love all the different things you took pics of. xx
Great raks from Marisa! So nice to meet someone you blog with! Even though Mom was sick, you guys still had a pretty good vacation! Love all of your Hollister clothes and thanks for sharing all of those great photos! See you on the 26th!
Oh, BTW, love those Edward items you bought...Linda couldn't hide the lunch can from me! hehehe!
Wow..I really loved looking at your pictures Jamee! What an awesome place to visit, so many great things to do!
Thanks for sharing the pictures and I'm so glad you had a great time.
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment