This week's challenge over at Twilight Tuesday is Renesmee. My interpretation of Bella and Edward's daughter is an adorable little girl. I colored this image last Friday and when I looked at it when I was done, the first thing that came to my mind was Renesmee! This image is so cute, and her hair falls in ringlets just like Nessie.
I colored Renesmee with Copics and used the copic glitter pen to add shimmer to her "haku" on her head (that's what you call a flower crown in Hawaiian). I also used it for the band across her dress. I added two pastel pink dew drops next to her.
It didn't take me long to find good saying for the card. When I found this "sweet pea" stamp I knew I'd have to use it! The saying is mounted on pink paper and then popped up off the green to add dimention. I also put a pastel green dew drop like a pea!
I also added the pink bow to round off the card.
I think my Nessie card came out so cute. There is absolutely NO way I am ever giving this card out, hahaha!!!
Comment Portion: She has so much power over everyone right away, is there anything or anyone that has pulled you in so swiftly, a friend, a spouse? Do you know a sweet little girl like Nessie without the being half vampire of course. Tell us a little about it!
My mom used to babysit a little girl with the biggest eyes. As she got older, her parents let her hair grow and she had the cutest little curls like Nessie. She's such a sweet little girl and fun to be around. Her parents are good friends of ours and she still comes over a lot.



25 comments:
This is an AMAZING card!! I LOVE it!! Love the pink, and this gorjuss girl is beautiful! Love all the added touches, and the bow is PERFECT!! Great take on the challenge!
very cute card...love the light colors...adds a soft look to the card! I'm not into this hype with Edward and all but it's always good to see what everyone does! good job on the challenge! TFS!
Oh she is so pretty.
Very pretty card and of course pink is the best color!! =)
So sweet!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Very pretty n' cute card, Garmin!!! I LOVE it!!! I don't read the books you guys are all crazy about, but I love reading how crazy you guys are over it.
Hugs,
Jen
Oh my gosh! This card is SO sweet! I just love the bow!!! It's adorable! Thanks for participating this week!
This is absolutely precious!! Love that bow! So pretty!
cute card..Breaking Dawn is awesome i got the book and i am like halfway through it..hard to put down....tfs
Absolutely beautiful card Jamee....LOVE it!! Perfect take on the challenge....Xx
Jamee, I can see why you don't want to give it away, this is so cute! And how can you stand not reading the rest, although I didn't want it to end either, I had to know how it ended...took me a day and a half to finish, I had to go to sleep for a few hours and get food on the table for the family! ;)
Lovely card! The image is perfect and I love the coloring job. Subtle which is how Renesmee rolls (as my friend would say).
Awww! This is soooo lovely! You really made a beautiful card for Nessie!
Jamee - you know I love this card, right? This image is totally Renesmee! Great job, girl! TTYL ...
Oh this is so pretty Jamee, beautiful colours and image. have a great day
Absolutely beautiful card you have created, Jamee! I love the pink... it is so soft and your coloring is gorgeous! I wouldn't give this card away! Actually, if you reconsider, you can address it to me. Hugs, Cami
I love this card!! I really love everything about it!! I will most likely have to CASE this ... hehe
GREAT JOB!!
Joy
www.tamikos.net
What a gorgeous card Jamee, I absolutely love it, youve done a beautiful job of the colouring and the details are stunning. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx
very sweet card! I loved that book too, I think I will read them all again sometime, maybe before the next film!
Lindsay
Girl, I am at a LOST FOR WORDS! You made this card look so soft & precious ... LOVE the pink/green combo! You rock girlfriend!
Too cute!! Love everything about this card Jamee!! Who is the sentiment by? Love that too!!
This card is gorgeous! That bow is just perfect! Beautiful! This whole thing is just perfect for Renesmee - thank you so much for playing along with the challenge!
Awww, what an adorable card! Pink is my fave color! and your coloring is Gorjuss ;)
Perfect bow too! I have such a hard time with bows, lol!
Awesome! Thanks for playing along :*)
Very cute card. Love the Gorjuss Girl....Pink is my color!
Oh, I love them all Jamee!! My favorite is the Renesmee card!! Love that you used a Gorjuss girl. So perfect!
Wow.....your card is stunning! I love the soft pinks, your beautiful image and the ribbon,,,very beautiful combination!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment