
Linda from Simple and Sassy Creations came over to craft today with me and my mom (Denise Loves Stamps). She made this card holder and even put rhinestones on the image as earrings.
Check out what was inside when I opened it up!!! There was a mini easel, Hello Kitty tablet, and an Edward keychain!


![[Lemonade+Stand+Award.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh5stdmwbwbnWDENmMf8ioFbZDwIN06TyCbtxN4d_XcLpqpU2Mm5odgHTQpleqp5-A1YayNxFYFu0xcv1cok1y0guNJB-czqgFa0q0wB3-ISd35wmTM-nFqxsHZXtfqodPbFAg4MJ5TL_nF/s1600/Lemonade+Stand+Award.jpg)



15 comments:
Girl, I just can't stop thinking about that Edward card! It was luscious ... I had so much fun with you and your Mom today! I can't wait to see you guys again! Hurry up and finish Breaking Dawn so we can talk the next time I see you! xoxo, Linda
P.S.: Tell your Mom I said thanks again for lunch. BTW, your brownies ROCKED! TFS!
Great raks! That easel is the bomb!!
Adorable!!!!!!!
LUCKY YOU JAMEE! Bet you guys had so much fun today ... sorry I missed it. See you in a couple weeks.
How cool! Congrats on the award and thanks for thinking of me! You are too sweet! Love your Edward eye candy!
Oh Jamee you lucky girl....LOVE the card!!!! Thank you so much for the award you are a sweetie!!! Big Hugs! Xx
Oh Jamee, thank you so much for the award, thats so sweet of you. I love your creations they are absolutely stunning. I am really delighted with the award. Bless you with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx
Wow...your RAKs and blog candy are totally awesome Jamee! I love the mini easel and of course...Edward is as hot as ever!
hugs
Risa:)
Jamee wow, you got some amazing things...the Edward card is awesome!
Look at all those goodies! I would love to get an Edward blanket but my Hubby would never go for it! LOL!
Wowee! lucky girl!
Love your Edward card and the RAK and award you received!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
You must be one sweet and lucky gal to receive all these cool goodies!!
That little purse is such a cute idea!
Congrats on your award!
LOVE your sweet pea card. Adorable! Julie made me a Eddie card a few months ago. I treasure that thing I tell you! And all my friends are green with envy as well!
Yay! I am so happy that you got the package and like the stamps and the Rob card! Believe me - I had FUN making that one! Thank you so much for mentioning me, and for visiting my site in the first place! And the AWARD! Thank you for THAT TOO! I can't believe I'm just seeing this now - it is so nice of you! I am about to re-do my blog and move it (it's a long story), and when I get that done, I will get that award right up! Thank you so much, Jamee! I'm so glad you won the blog candy!
Post a Comment