'Celebrate Summer' is this week's challenge at Twilight Tuesday. Summer is left out between Twilight/New Moon, so here is my Twlight summer card.
I think that Edward and Bella spent a lot of time with each other outside. Here they are on a swing behind the Cullen's house. I popped them up, added three light blue dew drops, and pieced together a flower with a dew drop in the middle... and of course, I put stickles on Edward's arms so he can sparkle!
I think that Edward and Bella spent a lot of time with each other outside. Here they are on a swing behind the Cullen's house. I popped them up, added three light blue dew drops, and pieced together a flower with a dew drop in the middle... and of course, I put stickles on Edward's arms so he can sparkle!
At this angle, you can see Bella and Edward popped up.
Comment portion- So far this summer has been great. I read all four books... well. I'm almost done with Breaking Dawn, but I'm stalling on the last 100 pages because I don't want it to end yet. I'll also be going to Vegas in three weeks and this will be my first time there that I'm actually 21! Last summer was fun too, I got to go to my first MLB game in Arlington- TX Rangers/LA Angels.




19 comments:
Jamee, this is such a sweet card! I love that image of the two on the swing. Love the stickles!
I love Bella and Edward on the swing!! That is so sweet!!
So who won the game (I hope it was the Rangers!)?
Awww so sweet ... is that you and Eddie or Linda and Dwight? LOL! I love how you designed the card!
Very cute and sweet card Jamee!! Enjoy your time in Vegas and be sure to go shopping!! =)
Hugs
Jodi =)
Oh this is wonderful, the image is so sweet
elegant card! well designed and I love the glitter!
Wow Jamee, love your card its fantastic. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxx
Jamee I am a romantic at heart and this card captures it perfectly...I LOVE it! Xx
Oh so so darling super job.
This is perfect for this week's challenge! I love it! Love that you added Stickles to Edward's arms! Nice touch! Thank you so much for participating!
This is so sweet!! Love it!! Perfect sparkle, how creative are you!! So glad you played along!!
Awww, what a sweet card! Love the stickles ;) Perfect!
Thanks for playing along!
... and thanks for all your sweet comments :*) You're sweet!
I LOVE how Eddie sparkles!!!!!dek
Hi Jamee!!! What a cute Edward and Bella card!!! Great job! =)
Super cute card! Love them on the swing. Can't wait till New Moon!
Soo cute! Love Ed/Bella on the swing. Great card girlie!
hi :) popping in from Singapore and i see great work! love this card!
You are really doing an awesome job with these Twilight Challenges Jamee! Every week I look forward to seeing your card. Your card is beautiful and your creativity rocks! I love your image and great idea to use Stickles...too cool!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. I have a lil something for you on my blog. (look under RAKs and awards)
Jamee, your interpretation of the story is awesome and this is such a sweet card! I never tire looking at your wonderful creations! Such talent you have! Hugs, Cami
Post a Comment