♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Saturday, June 13, 2009

tons of markers... and a yellow porsche

It's 2:57am Hawaii time as I begin writing this. Jodie (Hawaiian Angels) came over with her collection of Copics to craft with my mom (Denise Loves Stamps) and I. We finally stopped coloring images at 2:30am!!! Here's a pic of her markers...


Before I started coloring images with them, I made this card. It is Jasper and Alice from the Twilight saga with Alice's yellow Porsche that Edward got her. I colored the car and the 2 vampires with copics and used the clear glitter copic on their skin for the sparkle. I added 3 rhinestones in red, yellow, and green like a traffic light which goes along with the wording of "You light up my life!" I also popped Alice and Jasper up

Look what I got in the mail today!!! :) My Edward blanket!!!

22 comments:

Jodie said...

Jamee Go to sleep already...Had a ball as always

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, love your card.

Jacqueline said...

Super Super cute card!! Love alice and jasper!! So creative! Ummm yeah how can you sleep with that on your bed!! ;)

Eve said...

LOVE the markers and the bed cover! You are one lucky girl!!!

Jacilynn said...

Wowsa, that's a lot of markers.drooling and drooling over your card. HOw fabulous is that! where did you get that car image from???

Risa said...

Wow...your card is adorable and colored in beautifully Jamee! The image you chose really resembles both Twilight characters...how canny!
The car is very cool also!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s.
I love the poster...yummy!

Linda said...

Hey Jamee girl! Love your card! Show it to me tomorrow, k? I'm so glad you get to sleep with Edward now too! Yummy, yummy! xoxo, Linda

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jamee, you are a very lucky girl, what with the duvet cover and the fantastic colouring session youve done extremely well. I love your card youve created very creative. Im glad you liked your card and it arrived safely, quite quickly to. Hope your mum liked hers as well. Love and hugs to you both Shirleyxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...how fun!!! Love your card! Your coloring is awesome! =)

Michelle Alejandro said...

Holly that is a lot of markers! Sounds like you ladies had a a lot fun! Love the Edward blanket, hehe!

Unknown said...

What a really cool, cute and gorgeous card Jamee....I love it!!
I love you cover......I don't think I would get much sleep though....But my dreams would be good ;) Xx

Randi said...

Wow, great Copic eye candy!!

Love the Alice/Jasper card! The yellow porsche is perfect and I especially love how you used the glittery Spica for the skin!!! That is such a brilliant idea!!!

Nice bed cover!!

Kyoko said...

HOLY TOLEDO ... look at that truckload of Copics!!! You guys must have had SO MUCH FUN! I love your card and OH NO, you sleeping with Eddie too? Man that guy gets around. LOL!

Jenny V. said...

Wow copics. I love my set of copics. Your card is so adorable. Love that image and get idea use dew drops for the traffic light.Sound like you guys had a fab time. Great bed set. Now you can finally get to sleep with Edward. LOL Can I borrow your bed also. LOL. He so dreamy.

Jenny

Jen Shults said...

Oh my, is that Edward bedding I spy??? Fantastic!! I love your card!! Super cute!

Jodi said...

Hey Jamee, I love this card you created! Very creative and so much fun!! Great layout too!
Love that new Edward blanket, too bad he never arrived at your doorstep!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I bet you had great fun using all the Copics

Anonymous said...

wow! so many copics!

Tammi said...

Oh wow, look at that hot blanket, I'm lovin' it!!! And your card is so clever & fun!

Teri said...

holy smokeroni! Jodie has so many pens! Great card and wow! what a good blanket to bring sweet dreams!

Cami said...

Jamee, you do such awesome work! Between photography and cardmaking your always do an outstanding job! I love this card and you have a wonderful imagination and put things togethers so well. I'm so impressed with the calibre of your work. Hugs, Cami

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

OMG!! I luv your Edward blanket!! I want it!!!

xoxo,
Lori