♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, April 16, 2009

go bows

We went to the Unieversity of Hawaii Men's Basketball Banquet tonight like we do every year. Here are some pictures.
This is me and Leroy Lutu- the handsomest guy EVER lol!! He is Samoan and he has the nicest blue eyes!


My mom had to get a picture with him too.

Leroy's uncle took this picture of my mom and I.

And of course, what's going to the banquet and not getting a picture with Rod?

My mom and Roderick.

Here is my mom with Kareem Nitoto.

While my mom and I were taking those pictures, my dad was off to the side holding on to the centerpiece that we got. The person at each table whose birthday was closest to January 27th (birthday of somebody's grandkid) got to keep it. Since my birthday is January 23rd and my mom's is the 30th we won! We are going to put it on my grandpa's grave this weekend.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Nice pics darling! Leroy so CUTE!!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jamie what a wonderful idea, I think thats lovely to put in on your grandpas grave. I can see that you all had a wonderful time at the banquet, the pictures are brilliant, you lucky thing, just wish we had things like that over here. Take care love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Jodi said...

These are awesome pics Jamee! by the way, I love the new song you have on your blog... Adam Lambert right? He just sang this song sooo well!! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Kyoko said...

Hey Jamee! OMG, I just made the CONNECTION that Denise is your MOM!! Crafting runs in the family! Take Care!