School is almost done! 4 more weeks left. My last day of class is April 30th, then I have finals the following week.
Have you folks been watching Idol this season? Its down to the top 7 now, so start voting!!! This season I am voting for Adam Lambert. My second favorite is Kris Allen, he reminds me of David Archuleta.
Well, back to studying... yup, still have to study even though its Easter Sunday!!!
Dont eat too much chocolate eggs!!!
Check out the music player I added toward the bottom of my page. And my new profile pic of me sitting by the pool with my Tinkerbell wings on, well, lets just say my wings didn't work. During the photo shoot my cousin and I were having in my backyard a few weeks ago, I ended up falling into the pool, with my wings on at 10:15 at night!!! Yes, it was freezing!!!
Bev has blog candy! Go check it out!!
Gracie has blog candy to celebrate her daughter's First Holy Communion!
Jodi has some good blog candy as well!!



3 comments:
Good Luck Jamie, hope everything goes well for you in your exams. love and hugs Shirleyxxxx
Ohhh Adam is my FAVORITE on Idol! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!
I was a Danny fan but Adam is tops now.....:-)
Post a Comment