♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LaDY bUG

My mom got a RAK in the mail from Risa a few weeks ago so I made a thank you card for my mom to send to her. I got this idea right off the top of my head. I used the copic markers to color the girl and the lady bug. I put rinestone earrings on her!! The "thank you" is mounted on red and then popped up on the black. I think it came out so cute! Oh yea, I changed my song!

I went to the University of Hawaii Baseball team's double header last Friday with my cousin. Here's a a few pics.
#26 Kevin Macdonald at bat in the 3rd inning of game 1
Close up of Kevin
Les Murakami Stadium, game 2

8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Jamee, thank you so much for the lovely comments you left me, I love the Tilda card the colours are quite stunning, its amazing how few colours can make things stand out so much. I can see you enjoy your baseball. love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Joy said...

cute card! I'm sure she will love receiving it!

Risa said...

Hi Jamee!
I had no idea that you are Denise's daughter until now!!!!! What a small world:)
Your card is super cute and your coloring is awesome.
hugs
Risa:)

Jodi said...

This is a great card!! Love how you colored her and added bling to the card!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love how you have coloured Tilda

Tonniece said...

Too, TOO cute. Love your little lady, how cute to give her earrings too. Great card.

Happy Thursday

Cheryl said...

You made a very cute card. Love the colors you have done it in. Get baseball pics!

Rleen said...

Hi Jamee, I love your cute card. Awesome photos too.
Hugs,
Arlene