Thursday, March 26, 2009
happy easter
i made these two cards last night. i was watching idol so i wasnt putting much effort into them thats why they came out yucky. i think the best thing about them is the coloring i did. im finally using the dew drops that my mom got back in december. the one on the first card is green, and then the two on the second card is purple.




7 comments:
Very pretty Easter cards Jamee!!
Really cute cards Jamee.
cute cards...you must be ready for Easter! keep up the good work!
I STING real hard!!
Jamee, your easter cards are beautiful! I love those cute images and the colors. TFS!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Arlene
great cards. Looks like you're ahead of the Easter game than me! I haven't started!
Hi Jamee, thanks for dropping by and saying "hi"! Really like how cute your Easter cards turned out. Your mom is so lucky to have such a creative and talented daughter like u!
Post a Comment