♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

i'm back

I've been MIA for 7 months now. I did not get to craft much this year because of school, but I managed to pull off straight As so I guess it was worth it. I'll be starting my 3rd semester of nursing school this fall, but I'll try to post as much as I can.
I made this card in January for a OCS, it's been so long that I totally forgot who my partner was.
I made this card for Justine for our OCS. We had to use flowers.

I popped the image up.
My latest project was my room and bathroom. I painted my ceiling 'Sleeping Beauty Pink' and my dad put up crown moulding.
I painted one wall in my bathroom the same pink and my dad put up white wainscotting.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Man, I can't wait to see your room and bathroom! It was beautiful before and now its FANTASTIC!!! Love your cards too - always did ...

Elena said...

Love your cards! I also love your pink room and bathroom! My favorite color was purple but now seems that I like pink more since I've been getting more pink stuff....

Jacilynn said...

Jamee, how cute! Love all the pink. I can't get enough pink. love your decorating.
:)

Janis said...

I love all the work that you did in your bedroom & bathroom! It looks fantastic! Great job on your card!

Jodi said...

Jamee! I love your adorable cards and that gorgeous pink bedroom and bathroom! It was great crafting and chatting with you yesterday,hope we can get together again soon!!
Have a great week!
Hugs
Jodi =)