Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios.

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, June 25, 2009

TTIC #36 What Says Twilight To You ... and a flower pot :)

This week's challenge at Twilight Tuesday is What Says Twilight To You? I ordered my Artful Inkables stamps last week Friday (Into the Moonlight and Fictionally Inspired). They arrived yesterday and they were perfect to use for the challenge.
The image is a stamp from Into the Moonlight, and the word "Fanpire" is from Fictionally Inspired. I did'nt feel like coloring the image, so I did what I said I'd NEVER do- I paper pieced it!!! The layout is basically identical to my Nessie card from last week's challenge. I didn't even realize it until I put it together!!!


Here is a view from the side. You can see that I popped the apple up. You can also see the dimension that the paper piecing gave the flower and the bow.

Comment Portion: Many people often say that reading the Twilight saga has been life-changing. Please share how the saga has changed your own life or made you view life in a different way.
First of all, now I REALLY do believe that there are vampires out there all thanks to Twilight. I think that there is also an Edward out there for all of us... well, hopefully, haha! OH YEA!!! I almost forgot- I can't go to the bathroom in the dark anymore at night!!! I used to keep the light off if I had to go in the middle of the night so I wouldn't fully wake up, but now I think that theres "bad" vampires in there, haha!!! I know, I'm crazy, but aren;t we all??!!!
.......
.......
Elena from Bearsaurus-Craftroomhaven gave her first 10 followers these flowers that she makes. She saw on my page where I posted pictures of my room and saw that it is pink/brown/white and that I have Roxy bedding. She made the flower pot to match my room! Stop by her blog, she is just getting started.

20 comments:

Kyoko said...

Oh girlie ... you putting us old folks to SHAME! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card ... FABULOUS GF! Man I going bow when I see you on Sunday!

Hugs,
Kyoko

Andrea, said...

Oh this is wonderful, have a great weekend

Islander Girl said...

Grreat job on the card!!!! I love Twilight!!! I think I'm gonna read the books again!

Oooh I love ROXY!!! I named my puppy Roxy! LOL!

Hope you're having a great night!

Cami said...

Jamee, your card is really beautiful. You have a creative knack for putting your card together! Love that layering. That's a lovely RAK you received, lucky you...but you deserve it! Cami

Anonymous said...

love the stamp! and the flowers you wone are super nice!

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ohhh Jamee....You make me laugh! I LOVE your card...It is just Gorgeous!! Still laughing.... Xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jamee, I love the colours the are so striking. The card is gorgeous. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Jacqueline said...

This is a beautiful card! So cool you got your order right away! You are so funny! cute story!

Jacilynn said...

cute stamp! I love it.
ANd lol about turning on the lights. If it makes you feel better, I'm afraid of aliens. lol

Eve said...

I LOVE how you put this together! I love the look of paper p. I am just not very good at it. You did a wonderful job! There are so many possibilities with that stamp set huh?

Alison said...

I am SO glad you got your stamps already! What an awesome idea to paper piece the image! I love it! You did a fantastical job! Thank you for joining us again this week!!! You are really talented!

Tonya Klar said...

I love your challenge card...it's gorgeous! I love how you popped up your apple. And those flowers!! OME!!! I love those flowers!!!
Thanks for playing with us in the TTIC!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
I love what you created!
Awesome job :*)

Unknown said...

Very nice card :)

Risa said...

You are too funny Jamee! I love the idea that there is an Edward out there for everyone..too cute. Your card is very pretty, you are great with these Twilight Challenges!
hugs
Risa:)

Linda said...

Girrrl! Dang! I'm gonna tell the TTIC team that you need to be a guest designer! Your cards are so awesome - I'm glad you're having fun making them. Great RAK from Elena too! She's so sweet! See you soon ... Kimchee

Jodi said...

I love the cards you make with Twilight, so cute and very nicely done!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tammi said...

Jamee your card is striking, beautiful job on the paper piecing! Ohh and fun flowers, I'm just learning how to make them, now if only I could get my stitching a bit smaller! :) Have a great weekend! xx

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful card, Jamee! Wow! i love t!!! Great color choices!
That's a really nice RAK to from Elena! Yu lucky girl! But of course, you deserve it! :)
Kim