Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios.

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Monday, June 22, 2009

a bunch of cards

I am really behind in posting things. This is my card from Kyoko (Cards and Tags Mania) for this month's 1 card swap. It is so cute! I love how she added the dew drops to the flowers and the flower above the girl's ear.

I love this dragon! He is so cute! Jodie (Hawaiian Angels) shared this image with me. I colored him with copics. It seems as if he is saying "help" so I printed that out off my computer. It looks like some newborn vampires tried to get him, lol!!!

I think that green and black is a nice color combination. I'm not too sure who I am going to send this too yet.


This is a real quick birthday card that I threw together for my cousin's 2 year old. The lighting wasn't so great when I took this picture. It is real simple but cute, considering that I know my cousin won't keep the card. I didn't want to put too much effort into it.

Well, I finished Breaking Dawn last week Tuesday. Between Wednesday night and Sunday afternoon, I read 3 more books. One of those books was My Sister's Keeper. That book was really good. Just a heads up for those of you that are going to see the movie which comes out on Friday, take tissue!!! Anyway, since I read all the books I have and the bookstore isn't open in the evenings until Thursday, I started reading Twilight last night. I am on chapter 14 (pg. 286).

21 comments:

Risa said...

Your RAK is very cute! I love the adorable image!
I also love your cards Jamee! The dragon card is adorable. He does look like he is asking for help...to cute! Your Gorgeous Girl is very pretty and your birthday card is adorable!
I'm almost done with book three of the Twilight Saga. I tell ya' I really love these books.
hugs
Risa:)

Unknown said...

realy cute cards, Jamee! I love how you color them. I have a long way to go on learning how to color with copic. I wish I have time to read. The last book I read was about a baby's frst year...last year.

Unknown said...

I forgot to tell you, I love your Coach bags background. It's very different, unique. :D I love Coach too!

Unknown said...

Am just loving your work Jamee...These are all gorgeous!!

joni h said...

all the cards are so cute! Dustin Pike is pretty talented! I LOVE how you relate everything to Twilight-a true fan! I've read the series 4 times already and have not been disappointed! it gets better each time! *sigh* gotta get outside, it's finally cloudy here ;)

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jamee, I love your cards, that poor dragon he looks so sore, you are getting to be one very good crafter, we shall all have to watch out for you. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Alison said...

I love all of these cards! They're awesome! The first one is my fave though... I love the colors! You do great work!!!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

your RAKs are too cute...i love the cards you made i am sure the recipient will love them...the Twilight series is the bomb...TFS

Andrea, said...

Oh these are all wonderful Jammee, the little dragon is so cute and perfectly coloured. Have a great day

Eve said...

When all else fails.....you can always read Twilight again. And again and again and again!

Jacilynn said...

Super cute Lineup! Love them all. Love that green gorjuss girl. I'm gonna have to break down and get some of these soon. Great cards girlie

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards, I adore Dustin Pikes images and you've coloured them so well.
Barbara
x

Jodi said...

These are very nice cards Jamee!! You colored all of your images so well and I like the pretty gorjuss girls card in green and black.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Alex said...

These cards are adorable Jamee - I really love that sweet little dragon! Fabulous RAK! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cami said...

Great cards Jamee! Kyoko did a great job on her card for you, and you did great on your Birthday card. I especially love that cute dragon...great coloring. Cami

Kyoko said...

Hi Jamee! As soon as I ordered the Sweetie, I knew I had to make a card for you because the image is just as CUTE AS YOU!

Sister, you are getting so good on your coloring ... I'm jealous! Give me some tips on Sunday okay girl?

Jodie said...

love all of them Jamee

Joy said...

great job on the cards! you must have been busy doing all of those! cute sweetie card! Kyoko is a blast! keep up the good work! TFS and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute card from Kyoko!! I love the Gorjuss Girl...Because it's green! =) Hugs,Enjoli

Tammi said...

The cards are all so cute! I had to laugh at your dragon/vampire comment! :) Don't you wish the Twilight series would continue...*sigh*

Anonymous said...

your cards are so amazing.