♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, June 4, 2009

card swap

I was paired up with Kyoko Cards and Tags Mania for this month's card swap over at Teri's blog Big Ideas from a Little Girl. This is the card that I made for her. I added some glitter to the flowers that are in her basket. I think that is the best I have colored hair with copics. Kyoko was so stunned to get my card 3 days into June!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome card! I love the colors you used and how you colored the image! I still need to figure out how to do my OCS card! TFS! =)

Kyoko said...

SISTER ... I LOVE MY CARD! You have definitely set an OCS record that will NEVER be broken. Impressive!!!

Unknown said...

Really beautiful card Jamee...Love that stamp! Xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, really pretty colours and you have coloured the image perfectly

Denise said...

Very pretty card! I know Aunty Kyoko loves it.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jamee, a beautiful card, I love the image its so sweet. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Look at sweet Anya awesome job.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card!! Love this image!

Michelle Alejandro said...

What a cute card! Saw is on Kyoko's blog and couldn't believe how fast you got it out! You are awesome! Super cute card!

Islander Girl said...

Beautiful card Jamee! Yeah you were really quick with your turn around, had I participated it would have taken me up to the very last minute to make it! LOL! Great job girl!

Julie said...

What an adorable card - you do such lovely work! I wanted to be sure that you saw this entry from my blog -- you are the blog candy winner!
click here!

My email address is in that post -- email your address and I'll get your stamps mailed out!

Anonymous said...

I love your cards. You do amazing work!