This first one is from Risa Life's Simple Pleasures. She sent me a Tilda stamp that is so cute!! I love the card that she sent me too. Her coloring is amazing!

This next rak is from Jodie Hawaiian Angels. She came over on Friday night to craft with my mom Denise Loves Stamps and I. She made these cute card sets. I love the colors that she used and the cards are so nice!



Oh, and Look what my mommy got me today :)

This next rak is from Jodie Hawaiian Angels. She came over on Friday night to craft with my mom Denise Loves Stamps and I. She made these cute card sets. I love the colors that she used and the cards are so nice!
Oh, and Look what my mommy got me today :)
Yay!!! The 2009 MTV Movie Awards just finished and Twilight won for best movie!!! Here is the rest of the Twilight winners-
Best Female Performance- Kristen Stewart
Best Kiss- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
Best Fight- Robert Pattinson and Cam Gigandet
Breakthrough Performance (Male)- Robert Pattinson



9 comments:
Wow, you got lots of fun goodies!!! Look at all that Twilight stuff too, enjoy! I just saw the New Moon trailer, can't wait! :)
Hey Jamee,
I'm so glad that you like your RAK!
The RAKs that you received from Jodi are beautiful!!
I watched the MTV awards and the New Moon trailer was GREAT!!!! I can't wait for November already!
Hugs
Risa:)
Wow, those are some great RAKs!!
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!
Love your Twilight card below!! I really need to get over to the TT blog and join in on the fun!
Hi Jamee! These are awesome RAKs! Thanks for stopping my blog and leaving the sweet comment! =)
How fun! Cool that your mom is Denise, She's awesome. That's awesome that you got to get together and have some crafty girl time. gorgeous cards!
You're so lucky to have great friends around and great RAKs (^o^)!
Yeah caught the MTV awards...did you see the New Moon teaser? Oooh looks so good...special effects looks awesome!
Hope you're doing well! Have a great day!
Aloha
These are such awesome RAKs!! Love that Twilight won for the best movie! =)
Hugs
Jodi =)
Sweet RAKs!! OMG! Rob Pattinson is so HOT! I couldn't wait to watch the movie awards last night and I can't wait to see New Moon 170 more days!! ahhh....
Hugs,
Enjoli
FAB RAKs from Risa and Jodie ... they are so sweet!
Post a Comment