No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks
Sunday, April 26, 2009
heyy
Haha, the card matches my nails!!! The flower on the bottom left is a big pink one with a smaller green one on top of it. Then I stuck a brad through them.
Hi chickie ~ I had so much fun w/you and your mom today! Thanks for having me over. Don't ever cut that beautiful hair of yours, k? If you do, make one wig for me! Hugs, Linda P.S.: Really cute card and Lutu is a HUNK!
5 comments:
Hi chickie ~ I had so much fun w/you and your mom today! Thanks for having me over. Don't ever cut that beautiful hair of yours, k? If you do, make one wig for me! Hugs, Linda
P.S.: Really cute card and Lutu is a HUNK!
Keep that AK47 away from me! LOL
Cute card!
Oh Jamie, its gorgeous, youve done a brilliant job of your card, its stunning. love and hugs Shirleyxxx
Hey Jamie,
Your card is adorable and your coloring is awesome! I love the small size and your nails are awesome!
hugs
Risa:)
Hey girlie! Thanks for letting us borrow Mom on Sunday and I hope you could still study with all the noise that Mom and Linda were making! LOL!!
Post a Comment