♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

hey...

I made a few cards a couple of weeks ago, but I havent gotten around to taking pictures of them yet. Classes started yesterday, and so far I like all of them. I am taking 6 classes!!! 2 psychology, 3 nursing, and a communications class!!! I'm really excited about these classes, I just hope I do well. I have class downtown twice a week so I will be making frequent stops at Fisher on Fort Street Mall for craft supplies. My mom already has a list of things she wants me to get her! here's some pictures of how I spent the last few days of my winter break. the 1st one is at my school's bball game, thats my friend #3... then the second one is the beach by Teri's house (Big Ideas From A Little Girl), I went down there with my little cousin while my mom was at her drink holder project on Monday afternoon. It was relaxing!

No comments: