I've been MIA. The 2008-2009 Hawaii Men's Basketball Team has started their season so I have been going to the games instead of making card, or scrapbooking my Disneyland trip from March, or my Senior Prom from 2 years ago! This is the closest to crafts that I have done in a while. UH's game against Idaho State on November 17 was on ESPN and tip-off was 11pm HST! The game went into overtime and the final buzzer didnt go off until 1:30am Tuesday morning! After a lot of thinking I came up with these acronyms for E-S-P-N...
One of the ESPN camera guys had me hold this sign up behind the commentators while they talking about the game before tip-off.

This one was my mom's favorite. She held it up a couple of times.

Boy did our boys have to play hard to win this game in OT!

Roderick Flemings played all 45 minutes, grabbed 8 rebounds, 1 block, 3 steals, and was the leading scorer with 17 points. (He is averaging 17 points a game through 5 games this season)

After the game I came up with " Overtime. Every Sleepless Person's Nightmare"
GO BOWS! Next game- Monday, December 8 at Illinois
I'm done with school next week Wednesday, so hopefully I can get back to making cards soon and back to posting things again. Wish me luck on my finals!!
One of the ESPN camera guys had me hold this sign up behind the commentators while they talking about the game before tip-off.
This one was my mom's favorite. She held it up a couple of times.
Boy did our boys have to play hard to win this game in OT!
Roderick Flemings played all 45 minutes, grabbed 8 rebounds, 1 block, 3 steals, and was the leading scorer with 17 points. (He is averaging 17 points a game through 5 games this season)
After the game I came up with " Overtime. Every Sleepless Person's Nightmare"
GO BOWS! Next game- Monday, December 8 at Illinois
I'm done with school next week Wednesday, so hopefully I can get back to making cards soon and back to posting things again. Wish me luck on my finals!!



No comments:
Post a Comment