♥ Be the FRUIT LOOP in a world full of Cheerios. ♥

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb. - Dear John, Nicholas Sparks

Monday, October 27, 2008

New cord-Go Warriors-HSM3

I know this is a lot of stuff, but I'm trying to get caught up. My new USB cord came in the mail today so I uploaded all the pictures I had on my phone. Plus I uploaded some pics I took at the UH Football game on Saturday against Nevada. That game was so much fun. I guess screaming BLOODY MURDER really helps when the other team is trying to convert on 3rd down! I couldnt talk so much after the game though, but I didnt care, Warriors won!
Here are a few pics of what I have been doing...


I've been having some fun with the girls' my mom watches.

crown with twist


criss crosses


the X


This is my favorite. 2 "backwards" french braids on the top half of her head w/the rest in 2 buns




net


I've been getting creative with my nails too...

Strawberry and Football nails


I had so much fun at the Hawaii-Nevada Football game. I didn't mind sitting in the rain for the whole first half, thats what they make ponchos for. I had fun too stomping my feet to make the place louder and splashing in the puddles! During pregame warmups, Dan Kelly (Hawaii's kicker) made a 60yd FG in the rain!

Waterfalls on the H3 on the way to the game and the start of the second half.


I went to see High School Musical 3 on opening night last Friday. It was so good!!! I can't wait til it comes out on DVD! If you didnt already see it, you need to get to the theater NOW!!! GO WILDCATS!!!
Me and Zac Efron (I remember when he was 13 on Summerland!) and me and my cousins with the cast of HSM3.

3 comments:

Joy said...

great job on the hair...which I could braid like that!

Teri said...

Wow! Love those braids! I love to braid little girl's hair too, but not that fancy!! Love the nails too! Great pics of the football game!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You're super talented... Love those braids, super cute!! I added you to my blog list. =)